• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chat about anything......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored......perhaps we should ask and discuss our random questions? And also have a random chat......the previous "Something" discussion thread got locked. So I started a better thread. You can discuss whatever you want.

I'm going to discuss AGAIN the old question (revamped) as found in "Something" discussion thread, will Lady Vashj, Tamaki Suoh and Hikaru Hitachiin jealous if Illidan has successfully managed to date and marry Haruhi Fujioka? :vw_wtf::goblin_jawdrop: ("What!? Lord Illidan married a Japanese girl named Haruhi Fujioka??? NOOOOOOOOO!!! Mistress Vashj, Tamaki and Hikaru will gone insane!!!")

198768-albums7181-picture89245.jpg

198768-albums7181-picture89244.png

198768-albums7181-picture89246.jpg

Hmm......I guess that Vashj will cast Forked Lightning and shoot Frost Arrows towards Haruhi....... And Tamaki-sama and Hikaru will kick the ass of Illidan and scare the shit out of Illidan! Even Honey-senpai will kick his butt!

BTW, its unlikely for Haruhi to fall in love with Illidan because Haruhi is kind, understanding, cares for others and in addition, she is a host and loves Tamaki Suoh.

Level 11
3 things to talk about:

1.) Touch my tralala?

2.) Hunter X Hunter 2011 Anime. It's getting awesome! And in the Meruem vs Netero fight, it's freakin' diff'rent compared to the manga. In the manga, Meruem didn't even got a scratch from the first two jutsus of Netero (The thousand hands and that laser beam shit), but in the anime, Netero made a good match. Yeah!

3.) Touch my tralala?

And about this thread, if you will read carefully what Ralle said, it means this kinda thread is just as bad as the first one. Review it man:
Ralle said:
I am sorry for ruining the fun, but this kind of thread is not a thread. It's 10 threads. You might as well create a thread "Talk about anything" which would be just as bad.
A thread topic must be specific and have one primary subject, not 10 vague ones.

EDIT:
If you really wanna chat, go to the chat room. It's on the top-left.

Status
Not open for further replies.