• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Changing Texture of a model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
You can change the path for the model with Mdx Pather yourself. As long as the imported texture's path name is the same as the one you changed in the model, it will work. Make sure to save after changing the path.

Make 3 copies of the original .mdx file and do it 3 times, you will get 4 different models

Level 12
You can change the path for the model with Mdx Pather yourself. As long as the imported texture's path name is the same as the one you changed in the model, it will work. Make sure to save after changing the path.

Make 3 copies of the original .mdx file and do it 3 times, you will get 4 different models
I didn't know it's that easy. I think I can just open the model file with notepad and change the texture paths there, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.