• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chain of Command v0.34

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Chain of Command v0.34

A twift of origional races put into a battlefeild ripe for war. I don't really know how to describe the map, I guess its similar to a melee map in a way with an emphasis on the potential for larger battles. Two commanders control six captains and issuse them with orders in the battlefeild hopeflly leading your team to victory. Again I hope its worth a look and understand you won't be able to do much if you test this map by yourself, its made for full house.

So if you are in for some nice big battles this could be the map for you, just remember that controlling gold minesa re the key to victory =) oh a non idiot commander might be helpfull too =)

Credits my clansman to Tooolbox for his large input.

Keywords:
Chain of Command, CoC, Warcraft, Medieval, Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf.
Contents

Chain of Command v0.34 (Map)

Reviews
23:05, 21st Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
I know i need more people to fully appreciate this map, but i thought i would look at the terrain. In my opinion there needs to be a bit more tile variation! ok , i know that when you have a full house you probably won't notice the terrain much but that's no excuse to be lazy =p I liked the tutorial cinematics at the start. I also like the race selction unit thingy, i think all the custom units were good, i didn't notice any problems with the ones that i managed to control!

I have one suggestion other than working on the terrain and that is if the captains are not playing enable the commander to control them. Because if there is nearly a full house but just one team is down a member they are at a disadvantage. These are only suggestions and you don't have to do either.

i would give you + Rep but given u some too recently =p and is that supposed to say twist in the description???

Level 3
thanks again silly lil ant =)

as for the twist; thats what tooolbox put in the description so i thought id leave it how he put it.

I agree with the control of the captains if one leaves. however it would go to the other captains first, as the last thing i want to happen, and what did happen in earlier versions in the commander would only buy units for himself and the other captains would then only get a hero to use. ill have to arrange something here, thanks for the idea =)

yes i agree the terrain is quite basic at this point