• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need a carpet. Everything it can be model,skin,dodoad but I dont want to be it's a tileset.

Ta%C5%9Fp%C4%B1narHal%C4%B1s%C4%B11.jpg

Please I still need help I tried this tutorial (http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=66955) but trigers not worked

Up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
And a simple trick is: Go to object editor and to doodads/destructibles and change the Editor - Minimum Scale to 0 (the lowest you can get is 0.01 but 0 is faster). X is <--->, Y is ^v and Z is height.
I found it somewhere in tutorials. :wink:

Attachments

• WC3 Making Carpets.bmp
    951.4 KB · Views: 98
Level 15
And a simple trick is: Go to object editor and to doodads/destructibles and change the Editor - Minimum Scale to 0 (the lowest you can get is 0.01 but 0 is faster). X is <--->, Y is ^v and Z is height.
I found it somewhere in tutorials. :wink:

Yeah ;)

There are so many doddads in wc3 which you can manipulate and use as other doddads. Well not, ''use'' but make them look like other doddads atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.