• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNIceBolt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
These are Ice Abilities and Attacks. I have the normal, autocast, aura (for things like Pheonix Fire), and the attacks. DO NOT ALTER WITHOUT PERMISION FROM ME! Do not anything in your map about it exept "Some icons have been imported from Hive Workshop."

Keywords:
Ice bolt frost mage blizzard
Contents

BTNIceBolt (Icon)

Reviews
17:02, 4th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: Add more highlights close to the center to make it look more fiery, I know it's a frost bolt, bare with me. You also need to give it proper borders. It's far off from correct right now. Edit: No changes, no approval.

M

17:02, 4th Nov 2008
Hawkwing: Add more highlights close to the center to make it look more fiery, I know it's a frost bolt, bare with me. You also need to give it proper borders. It's far off from correct right now.

Edit: No changes, no approval.

Level 10
@ToS-Master:
It's the normal BTN border on the DISBTN but only darker.. and that's a wrong border.

OT:
At the ATC there is the BTN border with bad looking ATC corner border thingys (can't come up with anything special to call them)
and i think the DISBTN borders should be darker and fade in to the color it is in the middle.:thumbs_down: