• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bosses of Warcraft 0.59

-Bosses of Warcraft-
-Modes-

-Profession Mode-
*Available for 2 - 10 players.
*Purpose with this mode is for you to be able to train up your profession together with a friend in peace.

-5 Player Mode-
*Available for 5 players only.
*Purpose with this mode is to fight easy/moderate bosses in a team of 5.

-10 Player Mode-
*Available for 10 players only.
*Purpose with this mode is to fight moderate/hard/hell bosses in a team of 10.

-Features-
-Classes-
-(Attack Power)-
*Rogue (Meele DPS)
*Shaman (Meele DPS)
*Archer (Ranged DPS)

-(Spell Power)-
*Mage (Ranged DPS)
*Witch (Ranged DPS)
*Warlock (Ranged DPS)
*Druid (Healer)
*Sorceress (Healer/Ranged DPS)

*Priest (Healer)

-(Defense)-
*Warrior (Tank)

-Other-
*This ORPG contains:
*Save/Loading system which saves your Class, Profession Type, Profession Materials, Profession Level, Honor Points (Wood), Gold, Items in all inventory slots.
*Trading system (materials/gold).
*Over 200 items where over 100 contains attachment (shoulders, chest, weapon, mantle etc.).
*9/10 terrain.
*Amazing boss fights which takes your gaming experience to the next level.
*10 different classes.
*Multiboard for healing done, damage done and the current boss's HP.
*3 different professions which all have the max level of 30.
*Damage floating texts.
*Costum UI.
*Costum cursor

Why play Bosses of Warcraft?
The different between Bosses of Warcraft and any other ORPG is that Bosses of Warcraft is based on teamwork and on slaying bosses rather than farming and leveling. This gives the player the ultimate gaming experience from the start instead of forcing the player to play for 20 hours just to reach the level required to actually enjoy the game.

-Additional Notes-
*Official Clan --> Clan RavH <-- (Northrend on B.net)
*Official homepage --> http://clanravh.palstani.com/forum <--
*So far this project have taken over 1600 hours to create.

*Commentating on different material than the map will get you added to my ignore list.
*This map cannot be played on single player!
*This map is protected!
*Max 5 of each Material, 8500 Gold and 8500 Tokens will be saved!

What the new Bosses of Warcraft version will contain will be presented here:

*Blood Council
*New Boss (Narolak)
*New Items (About 15, dropped by Narolak and the monsters inside the Blood Council)
*2 Spell Fixes
*Additional bug fixes mentioned.

-Blood council will be released. The Blood council is a instance named when defeating Tifirius. Rather than a boss room the Blood Council is an enormous dungeon being protected by monsters on the path to the portal leading into the boss room.

When making a map review on Bosses of Warcraft you need to say how many players you played together with, what mode you played on, how many bosses you managed to kill and also what class you played.

If done correctly me and the additional people which have worked on BoW will give you +rep.

Hagge5
Aikola
Pharaoh_
Kristian
Seregpie
Starzerg
Felix
Kevin
Ferrin
Luke
Nikoc
Hampus
Clan Ravenholdt

*Find any of your resourses in my map which you have not been given credit for? Write a comment below.

Keywords:
Bosses of Warcraft, RPG, ORPG, Item, Hero, Boss, History, Cinematic, Minigame, Proffesion, Save, Load, Clan Ravenholdt, Stat, System, Drop
Contents

Bosses of Warcraft 0.59 (Map)

Reviews
01:37, 11th Jun 2011 ap0calypse:

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
:goblin_jawdrop:ANNOUNCEMENT:goblin_jawdrop:
Bosses of Warcraft 0.42c Is now released!
-Fixes:
-Minor bugs
-All Bugs in 0.42a and 0.42b is fixed.
-All leaks removed.

-New features
-None, they will come in 0.42c

-To come in 0.42d
-More Bosses to both 10 and 5 player mode.
-More items.
-More mini-quests.
-Reset System as well as converting all boss fights into JASS to make it run smoother.
-New tool tips for Spells.
-Increase stats of 10 Player Boss Items as well as further increasing the difficulty of the 10 Player Mode Bosses.
-Costum Interface (If I can find a designer), more info about that in my other post in the "Requests" section.
-New Minimap
-Additional features.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish and you feed him, for a lifetime."

Last edited:
Level 2
More feedback from some playing:
-Druid typos: in the druid's spells ne(a)rby is spelled wrong
-Maybe you could add a command or in the multiboard which shows what is your current profession level.
-The 5 player boss mode is bugged. Sometimes when we enter 5 it doesn't start and sometimes after we go once in the crafting mini games we can start with 4.
-Can you please make the item code load in 1 line? It provides serious alt tab pain the way it is now (and using paper is slower and think of all the trees that were destroyed).
-There is no revive after the hero dies (while there was in older versions).

Sverkerman

Level 17
More feedback from some playing:
-Druid typos: in the druid's spells ne(a)rby is spelled wrong
-Maybe you could add a command or in the multiboard which shows what is your current profession level.
-The 5 player boss mode is bugged. Sometimes when we enter 5 it doesn't start and sometimes after we go once in the crafting mini games we can start with 4.
-Can you please make the item code load in 1 line? It provides serious alt tab pain the way it is now (and using paper is slower and think of all the trees that were destroyed).
-There is no revive after the hero dies (while there was in older versions).

Thank you very much for this feedback, S o c! I will make sure to fix them together with the updates of 0.42d. +4 rep from all members of Thunderstorm Studios.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish and you feed him, for a lifetime."

Level 1
It would be cool if you could do boss mode even if you don't have 5 people. I have 3 friends and we probably could 4 man boss mode, but the gates never open. Also, PvP Points would be cool so you can buy PvP rewards.

Great game 5/5

Sverkerman

Level 17
It would be cool if you could do boss mode even if you don't have 5 people. I have 3 friends and we probably could 4 man boss mode, but the gates never open. Also, PvP Points would be cool so you can buy PvP rewards.

Great game 5/5

Thank you for your feedback! I am currently working on a Honor/Rank system for PvP. This will make you able to buy items with honor depending on your rank.

Level 2
First of all, calm down. Secondly, read the description of the map. Thirdly, if your problem is that you for some reason cannot play the game it is most likely because you didn't have 10 players while starting. You see, this is not a single player game. This is a game, mainly made for organized clans because of the difficulty which you may experience while trying to down certain bosses.

A tip: Read the description of EVERY map you play before asking things which will not only delay further versions, but also make yourself look unprofessional.

Btw, you double posted and that is against the rules of this community.
Keep up the good work :goblin_good_job:

Edit: I know that I am bitchy today, but I am working very hard on 0.42 for all of you, other wonderful people to enjoy. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Ok ty, sorry for the dubble posting

Level 3
U promised mount's and profession info in ScoreBoard didnt you?

Also about the honor system that u said can i make items pls :) xD :)

Level 2
i'm dissapointed...
this map has infinite potential... i mean, the boss (and i think all of them rly) are awesome and unique in their own way and stuff. Also the classes are great and the terrain too
... but it's ruined by some things... 1: the difficulty level of the Nether World minigame... THAT THING IS IMPOSSIBLE! arrows are shot too often, they move too fast, and they turn on the spot instead of arcing or curving or something. also, make the arrows dissapear after follow you a set distance... 300, 500 i dunno
2: the terrain on some bosses (namely the tinker one, first if 5 players) is too small. i mean i want terrain like the ones at the bosses in vid!
3: you need items to be able to fight any boss or PvP. in other words, items to do ANYTHING FUN in the game. to get items, u either need to kill bosses (which u can't if you don't already have some) or craft them yourself. crafting takes materials. materials are PAINFULLY hard to game and they ruin the map a lot by their huge difficulty. i mean... it's like farming, only MUCH worse because it's not fun. the hunting is frustrating (spears sometimes go thru pigs and they don't kill), nether is impossible (almost) and the mine game is bugged (if you die => perma death).

all these things ruin the map 100%... i dunno what you should do, really... i mean, i do, but there are many many ways and you won't like any of them, and also i'm too lazy to write them now (though if you really want me to, i can)

Level 3
i'm dissapointed...
this map has infinite potential... i mean, the boss (and i think all of them rly) are awesome and unique in their own way and stuff. Also the classes are great and the terrain too
... but it's ruined by some things... 1: the difficulty level of the Nether World minigame... THAT THING IS IMPOSSIBLE! arrows are shot too often, they move too fast, and they turn on the spot instead of arcing or curving or something. also, make the arrows dissapear after follow you a set distance... 300, 500 i dunno
2: the terrain on some bosses (namely the tinker one, first if 5 players) is too small. i mean i want terrain like the ones at the bosses in vid!
3: you need items to be able to fight any boss or PvP. in other words, items to do ANYTHING FUN in the game. to get items, u either need to kill bosses (which u can't if you don't already have some) or craft them yourself. crafting takes materials. materials are PAINFULLY hard to game and they ruin the map a lot by their huge difficulty. i mean... it's like farming, only MUCH worse because it's not fun. the hunting is frustrating (spears sometimes go thru pigs and they don't kill), nether is impossible (almost) and the mine game is bugged (if you die => perma death).

all these things ruin the map 100%... i dunno what you should do, really... i mean, i do, but there are many many ways and you won't like any of them, and also i'm too lazy to write them now (though if you really want me to, i can)
Indeed all of that but i have all 3 prof's lvl 30 -.- and its not hard nor impossible just not fun xD

Level 6
well, i managed to get a 5 man team to play this today and i have some complaints.

we were killing the tinker boss. We were 2 healers, 2 dps and 1 tank. It was impossible. We didn't have any items, since it was the first time playing, but me and the other healer went out of mana real quick. We distributed roles - i was healing with chain heals and a bit of greater, the druid was healing the tank and anyone else that happened to get close to death with both my heals on cd. Still, we ran out of mana before we got him to 50%. We tried to kill the factories - barely even damaged the boss himself.

Now, this can obviously relate to our skill - we are newbies after all. But the sole reason we kept dying was me and the other healer going out of mana. The obvious solution is to get mana and mana regen. And, the solution of that is the boring farm it requires that psycho covered in great detail.

Also, the material minigames aren't balanced. The mine one kills you literally. Tho it's kinda easy. The hunting one is easiest imo. The nether one... i can pass it but i always die near the end. Still, it's probably just newbieness :p

However, i can only imagine a fullhouse game where you can actually trust your teammates. So i can't complain - the map is awesome. It's just that it's real hard for new people to start.

Level 10
well, i managed to get a 5 man team to play this today and i have some complaints.

we were killing the tinker boss. We were 2 healers, 2 dps and 1 tank. It was impossible. We didn't have any items, since it was the first time playing, but me and the other healer went out of mana real quick. We distributed roles - i was healing with chain heals and a bit of greater, the druid was healing the tank and anyone else that happened to get close to death with both my heals on cd. Still, we ran out of mana before we got him to 50%. We tried to kill the factories - barely even damaged the boss himself.

Now, this can obviously relate to our skill - we are newbies after all. But the sole reason we kept dying was me and the other healer going out of mana. The obvious solution is to get mana and mana regen. And, the solution of that is the boring farm it requires that psycho covered in great detail.

Also, the material minigames aren't balanced. The mine one kills you literally. Tho it's kinda easy. The hunting one is easiest imo. The nether one... i can pass it but i always die near the end. Still, it's probably just newbieness :p

However, i can only imagine a fullhouse game where you can actually trust your teammates. So i can't complain - the map is awesome. It's just that it's real hard for new people to start.

The usual set up we, Clan RavH, have on 5 man is this: 3 DPS, 1 tank and 1 healer. I am a druid, so I usually heal, and I never run out of Mana. But I have ofcourse a lot of items to help me, and most of the people in the group does too. But I can't really see why you run out of mana, as you should be avable to keep mana and keep the people alive and well.

I have a Druid guide on the forum that tells you some basic stuff on how to play druid if you want it.

To get down the tinker you need to take down the factories, as this will make him unavable to use his "best" ability. If you didn't do this then I can understand the problem of your healers constantly dying.

(BTW, if you want the Druid guide I can send you it in a PM. And I can also tell you some tactics on that boss fight too.)

A group of 5 new players should at the very least manage the Tinker if they preform the fight "Correctly"

Level 3

U are right it is cuz of your skill.You need to know right amount of stuff of a certain class.And a certain amount of some bosses skills and tactics from it :)
Anyhow the game isnt noob friendly at all and its easyer for new players to try a couple 10 man bosses cuz i think its kinda easyer and u have the time to learn alot of stuff.
Atm the clan is dead but u can come to clan-ravh.net.tc to see some cool tutorials and learn a lot of stuff from there :)
And maybe join the clan that is if u have the b.net acces :) (That is if u have the cdkey and acc i mean acc if free but u know what i mean :) )

Sverkerman

Level 17
:goblin_jawdrop:A SVERKERMAN ANNOUNCEMENT:goblin_jawdrop:
Sup guys this is Sverkerman talking! I just wanted to say that I am reviving my project Bosses of Warcraft + Clan Ravenholdt for
Summer 2011/06/1
Hope that you all are exited!

Level 1
when i played minigame with proffesion mode when i died why its not revive? is that a bug? if that is a bug please fix it i hate to remake again and again

Sverkerman

Level 17
Hi guys, as I announced the new version of Bosses of Warcraft would be released 2011/06/01. Well... I am sorry to dissapoint you with that it will actually be released THIS WEEK! Thanks for the support, u help me move forward with my project!

Level 5
Tomorrow? :|
No matter where you live, it can't be tuesday for you (I'm doing my best not to sound like I'm referencing to an idiotic song).

Well you are right, its just when im on a school break for Easter its not like i would count days xD
Srsly i dont know what day it is right now... Its kinda cool to be lost in time :D

P.S. Sorry for bad english :D <3

Sverkerman

Level 17
I am currently creating a youtube vid explaining all the new features.

Forum? What forum?

Sorry for changing the release date all the time. The reason for this is because I want it to be perfect. I might have to delay the new ver further since I 30 minutes ago discovered another bug inside the save/load system. I don't think Hagge5 will have any problems what so ever to fix this bug tho, apart from that I have 2 minor things to take care of before the release can be fired.

Also I need to create a new map info layout, this will take approximately 3 hours. So perhaps the release will be tomorrow (2011/04/01) otherwise I'll have it done by monday.