• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bored, Looking to help people with graphical stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Could you make me a loading screen for a game titled "Candy TD". Have various candies and such as the backround if possible.

Thanks.

edit:

My aim name: Cammanda Panda
My wc3 name: FerShizzle@Lordaeron
My email: [email protected]

Level 6
hey... i know u didnt list modeling as one of ur skills but id still like to request one since its shape should be simple: a pentagramm looking about like this:
Hellsing_Pentagram.jpg

i already made a penta out of flames using sin and cos (that was BEFORE i found the polar offset function >.<) but it caused desync due to the high number of sfx (even preload didnt help) so i had to replace it by crappy tinted lightning effects...
would it be possible to create a flat model with a texture like that and ussing black as a maskcolor to make the stuff around it and inbetween transparent?
ig: LaoshRa
plz contact me in icq or bnet (or just post here, pm... whatever)
credit would be given in the map "Soulchess"

Status
Not open for further replies.