• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Creating Host Allower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am currently working on TW Mod, but in my spare time im creating a FAQ program for hosting on routers. I personally have a router, and with my ways I did it in 10 minutes. I am currently looking for people with routers like BELKIN and more, and if you have hosting problems I can help you. Im only allowing 1 of every router model to join.

I have already done...

LinkSys: Wireless-G Broadband Router
MN:WRT54G

If your interested in getting ur problems solved while contributing to this, contact me at my email address at [email protected] or catch me on MSN

P.S. CONTACT ME WITH THIS FOLLOWING INFORMATION

Router Name: (located on box, or on router)
Model Number: (located on box, or on router)

Level 3
=/ jeeze u flame me whereever i go, didnt u notice i said belkin and others? im trying to get a complete list. and for me, i used every method, but most turned out to be just port forwarding, so just to help these people. I wanted to make a list of routers and ways to set them up. if you have a problem with me helping these people bite me!

Level 15
Only the finest

beer0bf.jpg

Level 2
I have a linksys wireless, though I admit I'm not using the wireless part of it. I did just what post number two suggested and it works great. My problem, which I think the author of this collection should address is that both me and my dad want to play over our lan connection this router provides us. I'm the primary dmz, and when we use battle.net only I cna host, he can't. That makes sense, but what doesn't make sense is that NEITHER of us can host when connecting over lan mode. it will detece the game name, we push join, we wait...then we're told the game doesn't exist.

Hosting is only half the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.