• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BladedLeaf OpenRPG

-

• -

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • -

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Paladin:
The Knights of the Thorn long fought for freedom against the demons, but they realised that they had no chance of winning since the demons were not only greater in numbers but their demonic powers could corrupt even the purest of hearts. One day the demons launched an attack against the Knights stronghold. The demons had victory in reach but the knights managed to hold their final stand. But they knew even then that it was only a matter of time before they would be ultimately defeated. Suddenly something resembling a hawk appeared. But it was glowing with a light they had never seen before. It filled the remaining knights with strenght and courage, and they managed to fight back the demons. They abandoned the ruins of their old stronghold and created a new order: the Order of the Golden Hawk. Now they practice the magics of Heaven itself to fight the demons of Hell.

Maybe a little TOO MUCH but anyway. I just wanted to make something that wasn't a demon. And i know it wasnt the best description. And that hawk could be the symbol of some random god or something.

Its very good =) We will polish it abit and it will be ingame =) Add me on MSN to make your item and to arange about few details. [email protected]

Level 6
Warlock
What began as an obsession with the thought of living forever, turned into what most considered an abomination of life. Using ancient magics to bring demons and spirits through rifts into our world they learned to reanimate corpses with unholy life. They also soon realized that the same magics that could revive or prolong lives could be reversed to weaken and sometimes kill others. As their powers grew some say they could steal the life force itself from their foes and swallow it imbuing them with renewed strength. Who knows if their wishes for immortality shall someday be granted?

Hope no one did Warlock yet.
Oh yeah I love the terrain work in the screenshots. Terrain is my main weakness.

Level 4
Warlock
What began as an obsession with the thought of living forever, turned into what most considered an abomination of life. Using ancient magics to bring demons and spirits through rifts into our world they learned to reanimate corpses with unholy life. They also soon realized that the same magics that could revive or prolong lives could be reversed to weaken and sometimes kill others. As their powers grew some say they could steal the life force itself from their foes and swallow it imbuing them with renewed strength. Who knows if their wishes for immortality shall someday be granted?

Hope no one did Warlock yet.
Oh yeah I love the terrain work in the screenshots. Terrain is my main weakness.

Your description is in ^^
Add me on MSN to make you Unique item =) [email protected]
------------------------------
EDIT : Heres the item.

icons_1087_btn.jpg
Howl's Demon Bone Helm

Description: An ancient warlock Thren'durallas found out that if he was near the dead , it made it easier to cast his magics.After long researching, he discovered that the easyest way to cast his spells was to channel them throo bones of demons.He soon built a helm using the bones of a demon and spells seemed almost effortless to cast.None has seen this helm till now.

Stats:
+10 Intelect
+5 Defense

models_5748_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Passive: Gives 5% of your Intelect in Mana to your party members.
Required level : 6

Last edited:
Level 12
Wow, everything looks pretty good. Gotta love the terrain and gameplay, and the druid's class description is like lol, but I see the point of that.

Overall great work, can't wait to see this finished and released.

Level 4
Hey , guys .... I just wanted to tell you that this project is not dead.
Its just my computer cable broke so I have to fix that ......
So I wont be online for few weeks. :cry::cry::cry:
But , when I come back , I will work on BladedLeaf so hard , that I wont even go to drink water 8)
I already invented 2 awesome systems.
~Skore_sM

Level 25
TripX was talking to me earlier about terraining the caves of this project. We did some talking about the project's terrain in general and I wouldn't mind to help terrain the map as well. Though, I would much rather prefer to be the guy who adds detail and fixes parts of the terrain that look ugly.

~Craka_J

Level 4
1. Phantom Strikers - I have two descriptions. One a poem, and another a... description. I like the poem one better though, gives them a level of mysteriousness.:grin:

Banished from hell
We don't have a home
A recluse of all beings
The Phantom Strikers are

Into the shadows we stayed
Evading all other mortal life
Abhorred by the earth
We do not belong anywhere

They shall feel the pain
Legendary pain
They shall regret
Regret for forgetting us
The Phantom Strikers

---

Phantom Strikers, haakai in their native tongues, are once great demon lords in Hell banished by the archdevil himself, Mephisto (or Satan or Lucifer or Bob, whatever you guys call him/it/her). As they were banished, Mephisto (or whatever) drained all their powers, leaving themselves like their lesser kin. Although they were weakened, they were not dispirited. They found out that Mephisto only drained their energy level, not the power itself. They only needed for it to regenerate and evolve once again. They now live with the mortal beings in the world, trying to get along (or use them for their own gain), until the time has come for their revenge on the archdevil.

2. Oggeps

Oggeps are demon outcasts. Instead of the usual infernal power their kin have, they received the ability to heal and protect. This led to a mass racial discrimination against them. Fearing the eradication of their kind, the Oggeps fled to the mortal world and lived with the beings within it. The world's inhabitants, surprisingly, got along with them despite their still demonic appearance. Their magic capabilities evolved too, allowing them to massively heal a group back to peak performace, granting their allies with godlike strength, and eventually, bringing the dead back to life. Eventually, they developed features of the mortal races. Their scale-like skin faded, their horns became less apparent, their tails shorten to near unnotice. Sadly, that didn't happen to you.

3. Mages

A mage fancies himself (or herself) as an archdevil incarnate. They command a plethora of magical spells (elemental or arcane) that are only known to them. Reclusive even to their demon kin, some traversed to the mortal world to further improve their already impressive magical capabilities and shake off the usual nosy imp. Their spells can both be offensive (the usual fireball or the more showy Arcane Storm) or defensive (be it an armor of earth or a shield of pure magical force), likening or, in some instances, almost equaling themselves to their dark master.

Last edited:
Level 18
Skore even when im still thinking you the one who used my name i must say that the first time i played this game it wasnt as good as now it realy looks nice now and i see som pritty asome ideas i also do have a question why you put on your website that i tryd to hack it ? and i also got a description for

Warlock: exiled from Hell by Satan himself the Warlock have a strong desire for power and will do everything to get it. darkness flows through their bodies waiting for that single moment to kill and slay evrything that stands in there way there desire shall never stop

Level 4
Nice. =)
The grammar is not that important, I will fix it , and If its better than other Warlock description we have , it will be in game.

Level 4
BladedLeaf On Hold ?

Well, to be honest.
BladedLeaf is on hold for awhile. School is occupying us all, so we cant dedicate to BL. But , once school gets over ( winter break ! ) , we will continue to work on BladedLeaf OpenRPG =)
Onysaiyan , yes you did that =)

Level 18
ok weird i supose i didnt see it enyway im happy we stop this mess but enyway im still wondering who did use my name i hope craka_j finds out also i would like to ask you if you wana see my threath of my new map My new orpg terrain you need to scroll a bit down for som more screenshots and also on second page there are 3 more but enyway i hope you watch it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
There is a hope, or maybe not :****

BladedLeaf is not dead.
Its On-Hold.
Maybe we continue to work on it when we get at least 5 team members. ( Beta Testers are not team members )

Status
Not open for further replies.