• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Black Hole Frenzy - Total War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hey, nambo-desu, haha!
Why the hell am I them still working on this when you got 2 awesome terrainers and I am shit.
I feel you man, they're (somewhat) ignoring you T_T. Don't feel down, some people only choose to talk to glamorous peeps.

Level 5
^Chobibo-dude, Paillan agreed to give me samples right from the moment he entered the team. I don't know why he's complaining right now.

And I more or less solved everything through VM and PM. =)

Level 5

Notice:
Anyone want their names assimilated into the map, please PM me. But I cannot guarantee which part they'll be in.
It's either background story of Hero, event name, unit name etc.
I can also remove them whenever possible. =)

Note that I'll modify the name a bit to make it cooler, better but still relevant to it's owner. Please don't blame me if I accidentally insult ur precious names. =)
For example:
Jack of Hearts = Jack Heartily.
bethmachine = Beth Maximus.
Hera Psycho Operation
Geki Ou Renzokuken
This is for team members only. Any argument on whose names/units/abilities blah blah blah are better is invalid.
If you argue on that, I'll kick you out from the circle.

Names Got:
Rheiko.
White Wolf.

Last edited:
Level 27
^Story not complete yet dude. And this is just a base gameplay for future developments.

I want flexible free style map. Everything can be changed for the better.

Still alpha.
Gekigengar goodness:
kBvlXVz.jpg

But that's the thing! Current state story contains elements that just overload the game with unnecessary, contradicting plots, even if it's early stage placeholder-y story it needs a lot cut out of it before you'll work on expanding it.

Level 5
Anonymous nambo Second Form/Virtual/Never In-Gameplay
Ultima World Line Creator
Projectiles + S. Angel + Nam.Bo Selo + Namzonia
f5N4KmV.jpg

Abilities: Quantum Change.
This one annihilate over 5 billion of Japanese army in one shot. Separated into components after that.
After Japanese utter defeat, Smiling Angel destroys the planet.
S. Angel lose to JP nuclear giga technology. A technology to teleport a person 1 light year ahead, pulverise it with giga nuclear bomb with extreme pressure/temperature on random planet.

Well, I did the sig:

Please consider put it as ur sig if you're a team member. =)

Last edited:
Level 5
Sanity system done! nedio-kun goodness

What this system does? Units can become insane triggered through events like Psycho Trial.
Insane units are great psychopaths influenced by G. nambo.
They are superior, ruthless and defies logic.
=)
Lookin forward to it.

Level 5
^
And for the actual fact, almost the whole thread itself to my accumulation.

176 answers to this project and no one voted it to the Project Spotlight - November 2013 --- strange...
Sometimes I hope u guys help the project. Rather than unnecessary sarcasms. This is not chat room u know.

Last edited:
Level 22
nambo said:
Daffa the Mage said:
And for the actual fact, almost the whole thread itself to my accumulation.
said a busy guy who has done nothing for the team :<
Come on man, don't be like that.

EDIT: Quote removed by request of Rambo.
EDIT: I put the quote back.

Last edited:
Level 4
For Nambo said:
Please do not read the rest of this quote if you're just going to do a tantrum after. I am just going to say what I have in mind after reading your development thread.

No, this does not contain suggestions and comments about the project. It's more of an answer to the leader's
nonsense
nambo is the only one working behind the scenes. Organizing every member's duties, write stories and ideas.
1. Teamwork is not helping each other. It just defies logic. Literally, it's helping me.
-The team is not working because the leader isn't working on the map too. Instead of bossing them around, you should consider that people did not exist to work on your map. They may have joined when they HAD free time but real life can be a bitch too.

3. Whether I'm good in GUI or JASS doesn't matter. I have my own part to be done.
-And what is that part? Making sigs, images, making extremely illogical stories and ordering your members around like you're paying them to work? It should be TEAMWORK not team-with-the-exception-of-the-leader-work.

4. I hate people ignore me. Since others are doing their part as a team, you have no right to ignore me.
-Yes, they do have the right to ignore you. They're working for FREE on YOUR map. They can quit anytime they desire.

5. Stop criticizing everything I had mentioned in previous pages in thread.
-Uhhh... No. I'm doing that right now. Consider freedom of speech too.

8. Miscellaneous members should not ignore me. I'll get sad. :(

UPDATE:
Map progress seriously halted due to some people not taking serious on their duties as members.
Some even ask me to request on spell workshop, when they are spell creator themselves.
All GUI members are out due to personal issues.

Seriously, the hell is this? :D
-If you're that willing to complete your map, why not do those things yourself? Learn from the tutorials here in THW and make stuff with your own blood and sweat. Your members are here to help you with your map and NOT complete it for you.

If you've read through to this part (and did not skip a word), then I've got some respect for you. However, you should really consider on giving some to your members too.

176 answers to this project and no one voted it to the Project Spotlight - November 2013 --- strange...

Users are trying to encourage the leader to carry on and complete his map. If a project thread has many replies, it doesn't mean that it deserves to be in the spotlight. Right? :)

Level 22
What models were you planning to use as replacement sonofjay? Those models are standing out and making the scenery ugly.

Level 28
What models were you planning to use as replacement sonofjay? Those models are standing out and making the scenery ugly.

Dunno, as I said nambo doesn't want me to edit any thing that is a unit or building and unfortunately those ugly observatories are the taverns. I don't really have much freedom here since I have a specific filesize limit on what I can import.

he terrain is a pretty much good of a change though the new changes looks tight, how could units go through the terrai if it is overflowing with doodads and decorations?

The place isn't supposed to be reachable by any units so no worries.

Level 22
You're officially out of the team, dood.
Dont get in there n flame everythin up. Rambo huh?
Rambo saves the day! Nanchate.

I got fired because of typing Rambo... see ya guys, it's been fun while it lasted. Cheers!

EDIT:

Please note that flaming shit like these does not help anybody. When I get pissed, I'll probably quit. When I quit, this project ends. Who ended it? Your fault.

You're lucky people are still helping you out, the one who is at fault here is you. Try listening for a change. Oh, and if you make demands like "I'll quit because of you", make sure you really mean it, you think it would scare the people helping you? They'll just move on to other projects worth their time; and one without a lead that's bossing them around like their getting payed to do their tasks.

Level 5
^See. An example of writing something without proof.
Did I mention I fired you because of 'rambo'? Maybe u intentionally try to fired up small things.
Wow. Look at his sig! He declared to the world he's been kicked out.

move on to other projects
Go ahead.

PAY FOR HELPING MAN HELPING IS FREE WILL THAT DUDE IS PRETTY A NON-READING GUY WHO ONLY WANTS MONEY THATS FOR SURE
Yeah. Matt. It's all money when it comes to work. Guess that guy thinks WE work is so valuable that it worth money.

Last edited:
Okay guys, let's stop this bullshit mess.
One more offensive post and I'll report this thread for clean up, this has gone too far.
So, shut the up (this includes everyone who gets involved, no exception).
If you guys want to continue, take it somewhere else, preferably PM/VM.

Back to the main topic, I know I'm on a big hiatus (final exam is near + one more semester before I run into the big exam which decides my 3 years study), but I'll try to help if I can.

Level 28
U put a tree there? Man dood. U said u read every page yet couldnt see the point of having changeable free style map.
A tree is fixed u know. Fixed.

You psycho vibe is totally no more. Impressive? Not so.
Hope u change it. Well, my 'orders' btw.

One last chance to nambo to explain the point of his map or I'm leaving. You haven't prove a shit to me to take orders that doesn't make any sense. I read every fucking page and I still have no idea how you'll make this changeable freestyle map.

Ignore this and I'll ignore the existence of this thread. There are better projects out there that is waiting for me so make it quick.

Level 5
I don't want to do it. Everything is explained very clearly. Anything left is the linkage between the story n the gameplay.

Level 5
Hopefully we can get back on topic for the map at hand
Sorry. we aren't. Sorry, nedio-kun. I owe u a bunch.
To all members, nambo has decided this project'd be dropped.
All thanks to these people who talk blindly using flaming without basis.

Don't worry. I asked Ralle to delete this thread.

''Be proud mongrels! U can only win a war using numbers and rough discrimination without proof!''

Now, sayanora. Tanashi-desu! Mainichi bakemonowo osobii-te.

Level 16
What of SoJ, Geki and my work? You're leaving just like that? I told you, Had a feeling from the start so take the other available option -> Try doing it yourself, It'll be alot better trust me! At least you got some work done, you can still continue so why stop when you're close to finish?

Good luck to you! Too bad you're leaving. :sadpanda:

Status
Not open for further replies.