• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game or splash art? For splash art, I would pick Diana's Lunar Revel, Frost Queen Janna and Ice Drake Shyvana.

In-game, iBlitzcrank, Headmistress Fiora, Justicar Syndra, Abyssal Nautilus, Sun Goddess Karma, Forecast Janna, Aetherwing Kayle, Ghostbride Morgana, Iron Solari Leona, Acolyte Lee Sin, Snowday Singed, Headhunter Nidalee.

Reactions: Zed
Level 13
In-game or splash art? For splash art, I would pick Diana's Lunar Revel, Frost Queen Janna and Ice Drake Shyvana.

In-game, iBlitzcrank, Headmistress Fiora, Justicar Syndra, Abyssal Nautilus, Sun Goddess Karma, Forecast Janna, Aetherwing Kayle, Ghostbride Morgana, Iron Solari Leona, Acolyte Lee Sin, Snowday Singed, Headhunter Nidalee.

Maybe you have that all :O

Zed

Zed

Level 7
Armor of the Fifth Age Taric so fabulous.

Last edited:
Level 9
Favorite Skin?

League of Legends is full of skins, to suck away our money and look really good while beating people, sometimes they show how good you are, sometimes you buy them because it's your favorite champion. What are your favorite skin or skins from LoL? For me I like

Cryocore Brand
Armor of the Fifth Age Taric (so trolly)
Badger Teemo
Void Fizz

-----I'm also excited for-----
Cyber Ops Yasuo
Final Boss Veigar

:) So what are your favorite skins or what are YOU excited for?

Zed

Zed

Level 7
My favorite skins are
Heart Seeker Vayne <3
Heart Seeker Ashe <3
Gentle Man Cho'Gath (Such a gentleman, nom nom nom nom)
Arcade Hecarim
SKT T1 Zed

Level 24
Queen Ashe.

8a4a574f7533de45d103e0a67660a966.jpg

Level 24
I think I'll have to change ,y opinion to standard Kog'maw that skin looks just awesome. I'm so happy they decided to re-skin him. Some champions such as Nocturne end up looking worse, he looks more detailed I'm just not happy with his pose.

KogMaw_Splash_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.