• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barrelman

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
guy that wears a barrel and attacks with a slingshot
Previews
Contents

Barrelman (Model)

barrelmanMissile (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A funny and creative model with great animation. Nice! Works in-game. Approved!
Level 11
Awesome !
I would also make the Barrel TC, since his armband is very unnoticeable.
Or not? I can imagine this being used in a prop-hunt styled mini game... or some kind of easter egg/inside joke in a campaign (you know, when we destroy everything to not miss an item) where him looking just like the doodad barrel is essential.

Not sure this can be used with TC in that case... and using it as a melee unit seems like a waste of animations. Would love to be proofed wrong :D

Or not? I can imagine this being used in a prop-hunt styled mini game... or some kind of easter egg/inside joke in a campaign (you know, when we destroy everything to not miss an item) where him looking just like the doodad barrel is essential.

Not sure this can be used with TC in that case... and using it as a melee unit seems like a waste of animations. Would love to be proofed wrong :D
I understand, so why not an alternate with more TC in case of a multiplayer game with explicit TC (for example altered melee).

Another awesome creation by tillinghast!

Sometimes, even when I don't live in wise ways, and I don't organize time in a manner that affords me time to actually get on Warcraft 3 and do cool things that matter, I find myself clicking on tillinghast models and previewing them with "View in 3D" and then I feel good about life because it's so evident that someone, somewhere, is having a good time and doing it right. Even if I'm not. Thanks tillinghast