1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Bar on a Island

Discussion in 'Terrain Board' started by DSanhueza, Apr 8, 2012.

1. DSanhueza

DSanhueza
    Restaurant on a Island

Well I think this is pretty basic, but I just wanted to upload and see what you guys think, i didnt use light effects at all which is why i think it doesnt look good or maybe cuz is just not good? haha :p well uhmmm maybe I should add something else around the little island?

-UPDATED
    I added a few more buildings to the mix :D I kinda like it to make buildings like this haha its fun!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. ionster

ionster
    The major question is........Well This one is not like a real bar.
    Perhaps you should pay more attention to details,this work can be a little more complex .I believe you can make it better if you make up your mind to spend more time on itInstead of make it just so so.
    But as for the color you chose,make me feel comfortable.

3. DSanhueza

DSanhueza
    Perhaps I should change the name to restaurant? hahaha yeaa the house balcony looks pretty dangerous to be a bar

Thanks, I appreaciate it!

4. Adiktuz

Adiktuz
    It isn't a bar without a barmaid and the bar itself (you know that place where the drinks and all those martini glasses are placed)!!! XD

5. DSanhueza

DSanhueza
    Well uhmm thats inside the building! and lets just think that this is a restaurant cuz it too dangerous for drunk people

6. Codric

Codric
    Pretty cool I have to admit
    HEHEHE

7. DSanhueza

DSanhueza
    I just updated it! Added a few more buildings haha i really enjoyed doing this which is why I made the little island bigger :p and i just noticed that the tower does not have the last stairs u.u damn i will have to fix that later hahaha but what do u guys think? would be a dope map if it was playable, right? hahaha

8. ionster

ionster
    Just like a outdoor restaurant:)
    I do believe if i could have a meal here.........comfortable
    BUT of course,if we have a sunshade to deal with the bad weather.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  9. gorillabull

gorillabull
    this is very nice! simple and to the point however the grass is unnecessary( just my opinion) and you should add something to the taller building so people wont fall =]

10. Lordkoon

Lordkoon
    Guests shoud be very carefull with all that lack of walls on top of buildings ;)

I don't get the anvil screenshot. It's a bar.

+rep