• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wumba Island! [Poll]

Improving? How Good? [1=Best]

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 26.7%

Votes: 9 60.0%

Votes: 2 13.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, I live here in wisconsin, and on my way home on the bus, I peered outside, and saw discusting weather, soupy wet grass mucky and just eww, all grey outside, and uncomforable. (yes its winter)

So I was like, man I wish I was on Crash Bandicoot's Island right now.

Hey I'll do a terrain on it, so here it is. Not EXACTLY like it, but close enough, tell me if I can improve any, i know theirs something you people can nag about lol. Also, I Used the Page Down feature! So no floating doodads! wootzors!

I kinda like it, it looks cool, it's even got the boxes and Little crab guys you meet in the beginning =)

My fav. Pics are #1 and #4

Attachments

• Crash Bandicoot- 1.jpg
    Crash Bandicoot- 1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Crash Bandicoot- 2.jpg
    Crash Bandicoot- 2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 207
  • Crash Bandicoot- 3.jpg
    Crash Bandicoot- 3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Crash Bandicoot- 4.jpg
    Crash Bandicoot- 4.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 145
Level 9
"Road" is more flat and there is a hole near the crap. (hole lol I mean the thing where you can fall and then die)

I tried, but when i did it filled up with water, so i turned the enforce water boundries on, and it still did, so i dropped the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.