• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Baldur's Gate Icons Megapack

Level 2
Hello, as many peoples here talking and creating about baldur, i decide to give something from myself.
As i searched a lot with not usable at all result for icons from bg, i found that i have to make them myself, so i did.

Then after some hours of divination, evocation and illusions* created like 200 unique icons, including 107 for spells. wanted to share as someone can need them as i needed days ago.

Includes:GFX of All bows, Crossbows and ammo(18), most Spells(100+) as scroll form, all potions(47), all armors(24), most non-sword weapons(no wooden, no flais), All Wands, Books, skull, Boo and Destroyed Equipment.

Removed numbers from potions,scrolls and arrows.
All Files Named with Prefix BG+(Type) (or i hope they are), 95% of Spells named as BG+(IngameName) (also i hope so) no autocast icons for armor bcs armors are not for autocasting. No swords bcs.. i dont know why but they look very bellow average as icon anyway. Many Thanks to Author of Wc3 borderizer, Cohadar.
Credits Ofc to Bioware and Interplay, tho we are not in 98's. Many peoples doing BG themed things on W3E, its somehow great for this nostalgia.
I hope this package is one of best for peoples looking for BG gfx's as lot of stuff placed in easy form. (edit: ok not very easy as BLP)

*(Color tone on some spells is bit different, i did all to bright them up, then white icons starting to be even more unrcognisable with just bit higher contrasts)

((Btw, Boo is inside BGMisc))

BGListSpells.png
potions1.png
MetalArmors.png
BG (134).png

Attachments

• BGSpells.rar
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
  • BGArmors.rar
    564.6 KB · Views: 6
  • BGPotions.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 6