• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oky here's a Wip of the avatar of the dancing turtel ;D

Attachments

• Dancing turtel.jpg
    Dancing turtel.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 132
Level 7
He! He! Great drawing, but it's mouth looks weird, and it's right hand kinda covers it, so I think it's mouth could be shut, or placed higher.
I now that avatar is not for me, and it should not concern me how it looks, but this is just my opinion.

Level 24
First of all, greatly appreciated that you do avatars Mr.Goblin, I understand and can see that you got tons of requests at the moment, so take your time, i'd rather wait a month until I get it than making you have to work all day for the sake of others. Anyways, I would like for my avatar to be of the character in the image I am posting below.
Disney-Princess-Jasmine.jpgThe background should be a night sky with stars etc. Size of avatar should be same size as all other avatars you've done so far. You should base it of the image, but not do directly as it, no need to have her arms in it for example, nor anything below her breasts (boobs :D). So she should look happy and attractive.

well the fire is the last thing i'm doing so :p just wait a bit.. i might finish it this week-end cause i have a big project of 5 pages with an oral + 4 exames + 1 book exame (have to finish to read it) + an other oral in coming ><

so meeh.. why i'm slow on making avatars...

well school is taking 90% of my time.. and the 10% is the only time i can relax and go around with friends.. so i don't really have the time to make the avatars... sorry for every member that are waithing for me.. cause this summer i had alot of time to spear .. but not anymore.. this year .. school is 10 times harder than usuall..

cause i'm in a special programes that everything is harder and also all my classes are Sciences classes.. and i suck at Sciences.. so it takes 2 times more effort for me to understand ... so a REALLY BIG SORRY..

and anyway its just an avatar.. its not like something REALLY important for you... and don't forget .. i OFFERD my self to make your avatar.. so i will try to finish the one list of each avatar's quick.. and after that.. THREAD CLOSED? i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.