• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ladys and gentleman... right now i'm really really bored

so why i created this thread! do you need an avatar? i could make you a drawing! and if you don't like it .. well ... i will make an other one.. and if you don't like this one? well i'm not good anof for you (but it WONT happen)

so give me your request... :grin:

Ok due to school i don't have alot of time to make your avatars so it might take alot of time before i finish all

1# = Flamyofthehive
2# = periwinkles (dude i don't understand your avatar request)
3# = Don dustin =via Chat
4# = nastyboy
5# = DevianArmy
6# = Hawk900
7# = Warhunter
8# = -Spirit hunter-
9# = Stasman
10# = Sergeant Ray = via p.m
11# = Elfsilver Lord
12# = Miaow567
I TAKE NO MORE REQUEST FOR NOW

heres some example i made

(The Meow Bear = Hawkwing // The Flag = Shamanyouranus // The Lich = Maxiumus The Brave // Mad Pinky = Zeveren // The Doom Engeneer = The_Mechanic // Zeus = X.e.r.e.x)

Attachments

• Copie de Flag.jpg
    Copie de Flag.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 540
  • Flag.jpg
    Flag.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 387
  • Nouveau Image bitmap (5).jpg
    Nouveau Image bitmap (5).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 542
  • Copie (2) de Flag.jpg
    Copie (2) de Flag.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 330
  • Copie de Copie de Flag.jpg
    Copie de Copie de Flag.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Zeus.jpg
    Zeus.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
k shure.. well for the turtel dancing on fire.. no problem.. just tell me if you want it comic style or not... or more like a Giant see turtel (Kung Fu panda) ..but you will have to wait.. cause i still have Mec's one to do and Zeverens + Don ^^ so maybe in a week ..

I TAKE NO MORE REQUEST for the momment ^^ cause i still have to make 6 request and it takes ALOT of time each of them.. so will tell you when i could take some more... ;D

(just have to wait a week or two)

Edit:i have finish an other avatar request! Mad Pinky! for Zeveren

Last edited:
well i have other avatar´s to make ... before yours... cause The_mechanic asked me first.. than Don etc..etc... but don´t worry i wont forget you... and remember i´m doing this for my pleasure and has an hobby so ... its not like i was not going to school and studing and doing some homework.. so pls understand my position. ^^

yeah i still have The_Mecanic's Avatar to make.. DonDustin... your's... Flamy's and perywinckles.. oh and X.e.r.e.x... and each takes like 4 hours... and don't forget that i have some homework... ^^

EDIT: Update! i just finished The_Mecanic avatar :D

Last edited:
Oky X.e.r.e.x i was just wondering.. heres a WIP of your avatar... and i was wondering if you liked the possition .. cause i wasnt shure cause theres some resemblance with The_Mecanic avatar...:bored:

so heres an early WIP.. but he will have a thunder in his hand... with a thundery skin behind him...:zip:

Attachments

• Zeus.jpg
    Zeus.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 135
Level 24
Well, I realize that you're not taking more reqeusts right now, but once you are I'm wondering if this fits your style: A hawk pulling out from the bottom of a dive, with its wings spread out to either side.

So, just tell me when you're ready to do some more stuff!

lol .. well i decided i will change the possition of the Zeus.. he will have an arm in the air holding a thunder.. and in the other hand.. the earth... or something like that.. with a dangerous looking.. but i will keep the concept of the blue skin .. and the white beard :3

Edit: oh and hawk009 i use the same size for each of the avatar.. so its about me :p not you (sorry) <3

Level 7
Just to save the spot once you are done with other requests.
Can you make an evil-looking skelleton without eyes with blue fire coming out of his eye-holes and mouth, and him entirely burning in lesser blue flames, covered in rusty chains, or something like that... Thanks in advance!!!

oky i know i havent made an avatar for a long time.. sorry (school is more important) and i must tell you that .. be ready to wait a week or 2 for each avatars.. and X.e.r.e.x!

here's the new Zeus.. wip..

Attachments

• Zeus.jpg
    Zeus.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 161
oK here are

1# = X.e.r.e.x
2# = Flamyofthehive
3# = periwinkles (dude i don't understand your avatar request)
4# = Don dustin =via Chat
5# = nastyboy
6# = DevianArmy
7# = Hawk900
8# = Warhunter
9# = -Spirit hunter-
10# = Stasman

and each avatar takes me like 3 to 4 hour to make... and that's with all my shcool project so please... be passiante.. and remember.. I'M offering you to make an avatar.. so its not like if you had the right to track me down and to kill me if i didnt maked your avatar.. But(i will work on them each time i have the time too):p

Level 5
Mr. Goblin I dont know if your still making Avatars, or if I fit your criteria or anything,
but itd be really nice if you could make me one -
a Ninja
thats it really
a Ninja
with the black hood/mask

itd be really kool if you made this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.