• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Anyone wish to play Nintendo games on PC/Mobile Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I found a program that can emulate nintendo games on PC/Mobile Phone.
It is called FceUX(FceUltraX)(for PC) and VNes(VirtualNintendoEmulators)(Mobile Phone).
Sorry if this thread is already posted before, and if it is, then delete this one.
Controls are:
player 1: GAMEPAD
player 2: KEYBOARD
player 3: NOT CONFIGURED
player 4: NOT CONFIGURED​
(I haven't written keys which are used as controls cuz u can se them in Input meny)
You can change controls at any time. Just go to Config->Input. There is AutoSave option. Go to Config->Enable Autosave. Make sure it is checked and it will autosave game from time to time. There are lot of other options. You experiment with them.

For mobile phone controls are:
attack - 1
jump/detonate(or whatever) - 3
walk - 2,4,6,8
pause - 5​
You can change them while playing game bu pressing pause and then meny button and select option KeyMap. Controls are shown as some numbers, and those number represent keys on your mobile phone. Just select one of controls and press which button u wish to use for it and it will show u some number in field of thet control. That means u assigned new button to that control. You can add more games to VNes.jar by opening it with WinRar/WinZip and drag'n'drop *.nes file into it. Then u open 2.txt file in archive and edit it. In it u should write name of nes file u last added (you should write only name, not the extension after name - if game is called "BomberMan 2.nes" then u write in 2.txt "BomberMan 2" in the last line. It is cAsE sEnSiTiVe and each game name must be written in new line in 2.txt file). Just find this program to download on google. I have removed it cuz in my archive was something that is not allowed.

FceUX you have just to extract to your local disk and then create shortcut to it on desktop, or just extract it on desktop. All files within 3 archives for FceUX(FceUX APPLICATION.rar, FceUX DLL's.rar, FceUX LUA's.rar must be extracted in same folder - example: "C\Program Files\FceUX").
VNes is useable on Sony Ericsson phones or some other MIDP - 2.0 and JAVA enabled phones, not all other but on all Sony Ericsson. For Symbian phones go to google and write "download VNes.sis" or "download VNes for symbian phones" (Without quotes("")), and for phones that do not support .jar but .jad write "download VNes.jad".
Have fun. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
Pretty sure everything you posted is piracy. Remove them all.

If I'm wrong, then someone link me to some proof that these are legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.