• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reputation on Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 39
This is a friendly reminder that as far as I can see the 'give reputation' button doesn't appear in Chrome Mobile and there's no way to give rep from my phone. It's not loading mobile version of the site, it just doesn't load rep icons or the buttons in their entirety.

Does it matter? No, but it's annoying to have to remember until later when I have access to my computer.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
451505631.jpg

Level 39
Sorry I didn't search but... what? Never in my life have I seen a website cut out some perfectly functional part of the UI simply by changing your device orientation. There's even space for the icons and the button at the top of each post.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Sorry I didn't search but... what? Never in my life have I seen a website cut out some perfectly functional part of the UI simply by changing your device orientation. There's even space for the icons and the button at the top of each post.
I was about to say, you just have to turn your phone sideways.

"Just", I say, though it's a personal frustration of mine as well; I always keep my phone locked in Portrait-mode & it's a real hassle.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

keep haste, gotta get em emojis everywhere ✌️❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 39
Do you have the option to load the desktop/PC version of the site?

It's not loading mobile version of the site, it just doesn't load rep icons or the buttons in their entirety.

you just have to turn your phone sideways.
@Painbrand I'm baffled you decided to make an account just to post that when I stated in my first post that it was loading the desktop version the whole time, just on a mobile device. Furthermore my issue has been resolved by two three separate people in this thread AND addressed by the site owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.