1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 14th Icon Contest is still in progress (and may be extended). You can still make it in time.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for Terraining Contest #18 is finally up! Play through the maps and cast your vote on your favourite.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  11. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone recommend a good Warcraft 3 Single Player map?

Discussion in 'Warcraft Town Hall' started by TheDanish, Jan 5, 2009.

1. TheDanish

TheDanish
    Hey all. Slightly on-topic discussion, but what the hell.

I'm looking for a fun, well-made single player RPG in the form of a Warcraft 3: TFT map. I've been searching several map databases, including Hive's own, and I can't seem to find one that has a nice combination of terrain, interesting skills, and fun gameplay.

And no, don't link Nameless, because I made it :p

Thank you in advance.

2. WILL THE ALMIGHTY

WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  3. TheDanish

TheDanish
    Thanks Will. Downloading now :)

4. reza sword2

reza sword2
  5. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos
  6. TheDanish

TheDanish
    @ Will: This map is really fun! The only complaint I have is that it's a bit too easy, but perhaps I'll play through it again when I'm done, but on a higher difficulty level.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of playing TDs solo. I might try it anyway.

And the zombie map looks fun :D

7. TheBlooddancer

TheBlooddancer
    Try campaigns.

8. Super-Sheep

Super-Sheep
  9. DonDustin

DonDustin