• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single player map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Thanks for the information, Darkyvm! No, you don't have to bother yourself with that. Aeroblyctos, I tried searching for some RPGs and such, but most of them are multiplayer... but I don't want to search for those, I want someone to recommend me some, like you for example! You know stuff about maps, yes? The only great one that I've found is Diablo III beta, but I already played it like... 10 times. So, any other recommendations?

Level 37
Nowadays the problem is that everyone do OPRGs and dota clones. Those two game types are so boring and overused. I like to play in single player tower defenses like Gem TD or Element TD. But I don't have much time because I'm working all the time my own project.

I have few single-player games but they aren't epic. They don't have great interfaces or great systems, but they sure need so time to complete. So if you are searching something where to waste time, test these two:

The Chosen Ones 3.2 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Mystery Of Friza 1.6 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Status
Not open for further replies.