• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Animation Shop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need Prodoumer to have the Whirldwind animation from the Blademaster. And the childs to have attack animations. This are for my LOTR ORPG map for Aragorn & the hobbits. +rep

This thread fail... No need for making that animation nvm..

i'm thinking about making that proudmoore first, wait kay

Umm, I don't think you need to make the proudmoore animation anymore since Demi said he doesn't want it...

Level 6
I am requesting that the attack animations on the 3 models be smoothed, so that the animations look better. That is all.
I really do not have a specific date on the time I want it completed, but I want it to be done before I finish my map that I am working on, and I will pm you when I am about finished on the map.
I will PM you the models (yes there are 3) that I want animated

Thank you in advanced!!
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

guys, on THW, and especially in this section, cooperation is required/suggested, so plz work together not against each other by reporting such minor issues. and if some1 is *disorganized* than gently remind him, and eventually try to assist him to keep things in their place, don't discourage/threaten him with reports plz.
Btw, don't continue this issue here anymore, it's completely OFF-TOPIC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.