• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Alpha Forest (Animating)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people, I am looking for skilled animator to animate the wonderful forest model we uploaded from War3 Legends project.
So if you think you can do this, then please write down yourself in the comment section.
Reward will be +rep points upon completing the animating process and testing if everything works as it should, + any improvements.

Credits will be given to the author of the animating process/ animator.

Requested Animations : 4
Stand, Stand Hit, Birth, Death.

Stand: Nothing, just a simple still-standing animation.
Stand Hit: Played when the forest is attacked(harvested) by a peasant, peon or a ghoul.
Birth: Forest model regrows from logs making it become larger every passing second of animation and finally turning into a grown forest.
Death: Makes forest fall leaving logs behind. 4 up to 6 logs must be on the ground when the tree was destroyed. Falling animation...

Level 21
Hello people, I am looking for skilled animator
Well, I'm not a skilled animator, but I'll try to help anyway.
Death: Makes forest fall leaving logs behind. 4 up to 6 logs must be on the ground when the tree was destroyed. Falling animation...
Did you mean stumps, like the standard trees leave behind them, or do they need to be long horizontal logs?
I added all the animations from a standard tree to the forest.

Attachments

• AnimatedForest.zip
    122.6 KB · Views: 49
Well, I'm not a skilled animator, but I'll try to help anyway.

Did you mean stumps, like the standard trees leave behind them, or do they need to be long horizontal logs?
I added all the animations from a standard tree to the forest.

It has to be stumps that normal trees leave but up to 4 / 6. :)
Thanks i'm testing it now.

Edit; It looks nice! +rep + credits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.