• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Adding one model's head to another model's body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi there

I'm totally newbie in model editing.
I love Blizzard's Assassin Model, looks so gothic, but I always hated that cloak, those shoulder-wings(?), and bugged head, so I cut them all off (see attached file).

My question is how to add a head to this model, a head of, for example, night elf archer?
Is it even possible or am I doing it wrong?

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 124
Level 9
Hey. Is there option to animate the higher part of geoset (Priestess' of the Moon part) or I've screwed all up? xD
I'm totally noob so please not to laugh at me.

Attachments

• priestess.jpg
    priestess.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 72
If you want to do complex model merging of this sort, I think the best Warcraft model merger currently available is the Matrix Eater:
Matrix Eater 3D Model Editor

After you the Warcraft model in this program, go to "File -> Import" and you can do complex model geoset merging, and include animations on the imported geosets.

Status
Not open for further replies.