• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3 Skills ; Enjambres, Waves , Arrows

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi to everybody, im new in this is only my second post, so please be patient.

In this map there are 3 skills or spells in GUI :

EnjambreS: Create 14 Waves of "Enjambre Carroñero" the ability around the hero :p

Waves : Create 14 Waves of "Onda Expansiva" the ability around the hero :D

Arrows: Create 14 Dummys who casts arrows, impossible to avoid xP

They were my first spells, :'( so please dont insult.

P.D = I dont think you're going to use those but if you use put credits please, thanks for read it.

Greetings , SoporteTecnico

Keywords:
Enjambres
Waves
Arrows
Soporte
Tecnico
Contents

Spells Prove , (3 Skills) by ST (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 14:31, 12th Mar 2011 Bribe: Post the triggers.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

14:31, 12th Mar 2011
Bribe:

Post the triggers.

Level 11
1. make the map english
2. when cast the spell withj shockwave attack its not full circle 2-3 strikes lacks and theres space to avoid that shouldnt be either probly
3. improve hive description some weird words wont make all people undeassrtand makes smth like
title of spell
Does a nova of shockwaves in 360 degress dmging bla bla or smth
4.Post ingame screenshot

Level 4
Hi there and welcome to the Hive!
I am new here too but it seems to be a great community :)

I won't insult you, but I will however tell you some things that are really bad about your spells. Please do not take this personally, we were all beginners once :)

1: Your spells leaks on locations etc.
2: You have preset the casting unit instead of using "A unit starts the effect of a ability" event.
3: The map is not in english.
4: The spells leak tooltips.
5: No documentation.
6: The spells only have 1 level.

Also, please copy your triggers to your post so that people wont need to download the map just to check the triggers. You must also take a screenshot (Pint Screen) and use it to give a preview of your spell.

Other than that, good job :) Most beginners don't understand how to make those type of AOE spells. I am kind of sure this will be rejected but thank you for uploading/sharing you spell anyway!

Search the forum to learn how to make the spells MUI and Leakless.
Keep making and uploading your spells!

Level 2
Hi there and welcome to the Hive!
I am new here too but it seems to be a great community :)

I won't insult you, but I will however tell you some things that are really bad about your spells. Please do not take this personally, we were all beginners once :)

1: Your spells leaks on locations etc.
2: You have preset the casting unit instead of using "A unit starts the effect of a ability" event.
3: The map is not in english.
4: The spells leak tooltips.
5: No documentation.
6: The spells only have 1 level.

Also, please copy your triggers to your post so that people wont need to download the map just to check the triggers. You must also take a screenshot (Pint Screen) and use it to give a preview of your spell.

Other than that, good job :) Most beginners don't understand how to make those type of AOE spells. I am kind of sure this will be rejected but thank you for uploading/sharing you spell anyway!

Search the forum to learn how to make the spells MUI and Leakless.
Keep making and uploading your spells!

Wow thanks i like ur type of comments unfortunatly im argentinian and i dont know all of english so hard words like in the tutorials, i dont understand it :( but thanks at all!