• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 pen/pencil drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
environment concept: Bio Tech corp
Some high tech lab warehouse type thing that got taken over by one of the experiments gone wrong and the thing formed a mind of its own and created these half machine half organic things. It now feeds on the former members of the warehouse and anyone who comes in. (them things hanging from the ceiling are supposed to be people heh.)
File0006.jpg

plan on drawing some half organic half robot bugs next..
Drawing for fun: FAT
made a fat face just for fun.
File0004.jpg

Now I always hear about people having their own style... but I don't even know if I have a style I just draw...Do I have a style? :D

Level 9
Now I always hear about people having their own style... but I don't even know if I have a style I just draw...Do I have a style? :D

Of course everybody has a style, silly!

The top pic is funky in a good way, it's a bit hazy in some parts (but I don't blame you, I figure it's the scanner, but a little erasing wouldn't hurt) and the bottom one's interesting.

I'd love to see those half-organic half-robot things!

Level 15
Of course everybody has a style, silly!

The top pic is funky in a good way, it's a bit hazy in some parts (but I don't blame you, I figure it's the scanner, but a little erasing wouldn't hurt) and the bottom one's interesting.

I'd love to see those half-organic half-robot things!

Yea I played with the settings of the tone, contrast, ect, when I scanned them in. Thx for the replies.

To further ephasize on teh story. Its like a hive type thing. Thats why there would be bugs. And it uses the pieces and parts of the high tech stuff in the lab to make the bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.