[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Gamer's Hub > World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft The place to discuss any and all things related to Blizzard's popular MMORPG, World of Warcraft.

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #61 (permalink)
Registered User Razosh
High Warlord of Lore

Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)
I don't think they are going to add a new expansion to WoW a new raid (after siege of Orgrimmar) might be possible and I don't know if you've missed this but it has been anounced by Blizzard that MoP will be the last expansion of the game.

And you're absolutly wrong we've know of Pandaria since WarCraft III.

And I really hope we get to kill Varian because Varian and Garrosh is not really that diffrent if you look at them.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #62 (permalink)
Registered User Arcisal
Otherside

Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)
True, we've heard of Pandaria before. But we've also always had Deathwing since Warcraft's conception and he was only released on the fourth expansion.

And you've any proof MoP is the last expansion?

Old 03-28-2012, 06:12 AM   #63 (permalink)
Registered User Xi Wangmu
Messatsu

Xi Wangmu has disabled reputation
I'd like to hear this proof aswell.
But Varian being like Garrosh? No, Varian has good reasons hate the orcs, have you ever bothered to read what happened after he was washed up to the shores of Durotar?

Also, he's a father. You also should be aware that after Deathbringer was defeated in the Icecrown Citadel, Varian did not mindlessly attack Saurfang when he wanted to go to his son. Varian wants to protect his people, not like Garrosh who only wishes to conquer.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:29 AM   #64 (permalink)
Registered User Razosh
High Warlord of Lore

Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)Razosh is a glorious beacon of light (445)
I can't for the life of me find where it said it so I was probebly wrong.

Yes I know what happened after he washed up on Durotar but even though he has good reasons for hating the Horde it does not make hating the horde the right thing. Thrall didn't let his experiences stop him he still allied with Jaina Proudmore and stop the burning legion.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:02 AM   #65 (permalink)
Registered User Wolfe
Malevolence

Wolfe is just really nice (308)Wolfe is just really nice (308)
Short Story Contest #5 - Winner: As the Shadow Screams 
Yeah, you are wrong. It's stupid to think they'll stop milking the cash cow without something else to fund them.

http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-ent...expansion-pack
Old 03-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #66 (permalink)
Registered User Razosh
High Warlord of Lore

Well I really hope they'll make the emerald dreams and I hope that if they make the emerald dreams it is going to be better then cata.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #67 (permalink)
Registered User chrissiiipvp
User

chrissiiipvp is an unknown quantity at this point (0)
i play horde and i think it's good to kill garrosh and it would be quite funny if it ended up as vol'jin runs in a last minute and like he said pierces an arrow through his heart :)
Old 04-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #68 (permalink)
Registered User Razosh
High Warlord of Lore

I agree since I myself is a really big sin'dorei fan I've also learned to like the trolls because of their family bond but I still unlike many think that Vol'Jin will lead the Horde because of the litle fact called to the winner goes the spoil.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #69 (permalink)
Registered User Edhel-dur
:pir:

Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)
I think Blizzard messed up that they revealed where the last raid will be. I anything, keeping everything a mystery would have made MoP more cooler. It could have given the community a chance to get even more involved by trying to figure things out? Is the last boss a Shaa, an Old God, a Panda... or Garrosh.

I think the idea is good, but I really hate how the Horde are getting all the attention lately. I mean Horde culture is just so much better than the dull Alliance culture.

Also the destruction of Theramore... that's gonna suck... what next? Horde raiding Darnassus and burning it to the ground?

Maybe Thrall will return as Warchief, but than again who knows.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #70 (permalink)
Registered User Razosh
High Warlord of Lore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edhel-dur View Post
I think Blizzard messed up that they revealed where the last raid will be. I anything, keeping everything a mystery would have made MoP more cooler. It could have given the community a chance to get even more involved by trying to figure things out? Is the last boss a Shaa, an Old God, a Panda... or Garrosh.

I think the idea is good, but I really hate how the Horde are getting all the attention lately. I mean Horde culture is just so much better than the dull Alliance culture.

Also the destruction of Theramore... that's gonna suck... what next? Horde raiding Darnassus and burning it to the ground?

Maybe Thrall will return as Warchief, but than again who knows.

Even though I agree with you that it was kind of a letdown to know the final raid before the game even came out I still as you say think that the idea is awesome. And yes the Horde gets allot more attention in MoP but that's how it alweys has been and alweys will be in Vanilla the Alliance were the only ones who had fun quest lore, in TBC the Horde had Garrosh the son of Gromash and so on and so on.

As for the destruction of Theramor I have to agree that it's sad but honestly if the Horde could have just zerg rushed Darnassus don't you think they'd done that by now? The only reason Theramor has stayed safe is because that most orcs still see Jaina Proudmore as an ally since she stood by their side and rescued Gromash Hellscream and defended Nordrassil from being destroyed and by those actions killed a man who held equally big responsebility for the enslavement of the orcs as Kil'Jaiden did.

And we've been over this again and again Thrall is not coming back he have stated clearly that he wants nothing with the throne to do anymore and we've seen in the 4.2 questchain that Thrall desires nothing else then to put all war and fueds behind him and start a familly, now he has that but you think he will throw all that awey? Besides Thrall know that there are capeble leaders in the Horde even among the orcs we have great warriors and leaders like Saurfang the brother of Broxigar who has a stronger family line then Garrosh and who would also probebly suit as a beter leader. It dosen't mater how much you try to close your eyes and cover your ears the truth will still catch up to you someday.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #71 (permalink)

Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)Edhel-dur is just really nice (273)
I'm not saying it's bad that to raid Oggrimmar. I say it's bad that they unveiled it so early. It's like knowing the ending of a book before you start it. MoP had this going for it and they ruined it.

Yeah but Theramore made things more interesting on the map really. Now the map just looks dull. I mean the map looked more dynamic with Theramore there. Now it's just boring Top vs Bottom on both continents.

I don't care about what Thrall desires. No one cares about what Thrall desires. He has no responsibility now except to his wife, and to his people. Let's not forget that Thrall placed Garrosh as Warchief. So I think it's up to Thrall to end it, once and for all. I really do not think that Thrall would just sit idle by. The Orcs freed Thrall from Blackmore one way or the other. They gave him an identity. Thrall did a lot for the Horde as well. He can be Warchief, a husband and a father at the same time. Maybe a new character will appear who will become Warchief. Although, for anything else to be the Warchief of the Horde than an Orc.... hard to believe that (Vote for Obama, lulz).

Old 04-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #72 (permalink)
Registered User Razosh
High Warlord of Lore

I did not say that Thrall would sit idly by I said he would not return to his position of being WarChief. And no you can't babysit the orcs and your family at the same time not while you got a war going on against 7 diffrent races.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowe1994ba View Post
I did not say that Thrall would sit idly by I said he would not return to his position of being WarChief. And no you can't babysit the orcs and your family at the same time not while you got a war going on against 7 diffrent races.
Terenas did it! And look how great Arthas.... turned out.... to be....

Okay nvm, you win.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:19 PM   #74 (permalink)
Registered User Razosh
High Warlord of Lore

Exactlly to be a mortal, a good father and a good leader at the same time is impossible unless you're a Cairne and nobody is as epic as Cairne.

A tribute to awesomeness!
Old 05-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #75 (permalink)
Registered User Tyranid
Purple Rain

Tyranid is a jewel in the rough (242)Tyranid is a jewel in the rough (242)Tyranid is a jewel in the rough (242)Tyranid is a jewel in the rough (242)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowe1994ba View Post
Exactlly to be a mortal, a good father and a good leader at the same time is impossible
That is one of the most bullshit arguments I've ever read.

No offence.