• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Massive battle in Stormwind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Well folks, I've gotten back into WoW, and, of course, I play on a private server (will mention NO LINKS OR NAMES, so don't ask). So, what do I do? I use the LFG channel to find a raid on Stormwind, something that's casual for us Horde players. And what do I find? Some guy starts a raid with only 15 people. Fine! So what happens? Over a period of 30 minutes, it turns into 80 FLAKIN PEOPLE. Honest to god, that was the biggest battle I have EVER fought on the game. Taunts, kills, and deaths all about me... shouts and screams... oh it was sweet! We even got the occasional "[Common]: LOL WTF HORDE!!!!111!" (everyone could speak every language) which was great, since I love idiots who spell like that. I wanna hear some opinions from you WoW-players... was this a big raid, or not? Note: we went up against an ENTIRE CITY, and NOTHING stopped our momentum. And everyone was level 70 (one of those insta-servers, with a pre-bc/special PvP server on the side). [Discuss]

Level 15
Don't think the resistance was tiny... it actually was overwhelming us in some points. Unorganized Alliance raids of 15 men, about like 8 of them, would attack us at once (with alot of them just hiding or something stupid like that). But we actually spanked the living daylights out of them.

Level 8
Something similar happened on my server, tho i play alliance and after the horde's first blow, it took us like 5 min to recuperate and we handed them their asses and sent 'em back to Orggrimmar, tho we weren't organized, we were mostly groups of 5 no raids, we still owned them, but you can't actually stay too long after taking over a city in wow, when we tried to raid them back, well, we didn't get past the valley of strength, be cause the raid leader told everyone to go from the front entrance instead of the side entrance, it was still Imba

Status
Not open for further replies.