• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Siege of Orgrimmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenonoth Presents

NiN8tVK.jpg

Hosted on The Hive Workshop & Warcraft: Underground

About

Siege of Orgrimmar is a series of Boss Encounters of which each encounter is stationed in a map; each Map/Bossfight has three difficulties: Normal / Heroic / Heroic Elite.

Story

After the discovery of the Vault of Y'Shaarj by the Kor'kron Guard, Garrosh Hellscream has decided to use the energy of Vale's pools in order to revive the dormant Heart of Y'Shaarj sealed within a Titan cache, and use it as his ultimate weapon and source of power.

After dealing with the Sha threat to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, the group is deployed in Durotar in order to lay siege to Orgrimmar, locate Garrosh Hellscream and put an end to his scheming. The raid progresses from the Bladefist Bay into the revolutionary encampment, then into the city and finally to the Underhold.

Gameplay & Features

• There are 10 Unique Heroes to choose from + 2 Different Unlockable Heroes on each new map

• Each player is granted 3rd Person Vision

• Each bossfight has it's own achievements that grants a password to unlocking future bossfights and heroes

• Completing Heroic challenges grants extra stats

Progress

Terrain: 85%
• Triggers 99%
• Heroes: 4%
• Spells: 0%
• Audio/Music Files 95%
• Scripts: 60%

Map Progress

-------ACT: ONE---------------------
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Immerseus 90%
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Fallen Protectors
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Norushen 66%
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Sha of Pride 90%
--------------------------------------

-------ACT: TWO---------------------
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Galakras
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Iron Juggernaught
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Kor'kron Dark Shaman
• Siege of Orgrimmar: General Nazgrim
---------------------------------------

-------ACT: Three---------------------
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Malkorok 1%
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Thok The Bloodthirsty 14%
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Siegecrafter Blackfuse 60%
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Paragons of the Klaxxi 54%
• Siege of Orgrimmar: Garrosh Hellscream 3%
----------------------------------------

Screenshots

6ThJvfH.jpg

o41TVJ6.jpg

Recruitment / How Can you Help?!

• Post Hero Ideas / Spell Ideas below

• Make your own Hero that you wish to be added to the maps + it's spells + models in a .wcx Map and post it below ( We'll add your name in the Credits + Creation Team + Will include the name of the Heroes' Creator when Selected )

• Apply for either a Terrainer or a Trigger assistant

• Post any other helpful ideas

*Sniff* No one wants to help me in hero creation *Sniff* *Sniff*

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

Make your hero..no matter how bad it is as long as it is Warcraft oriented (Aka: no Master Chief/Pokemon), give it 4-7 [Normal Abilities/Aka: Not Hero ex: Level 1-2-3] and post it in a .wcx map attached to a post on this thread

Mention its history/backstory if it has one

Credit it if it has any custom resources

And I will add you in the in-game credits of the map + mention your name during the hero selection process.

UPDATE

Here's a very old Screenshot of the first map's making before many improvements would take place and only some 2/3 heroes back then
UN3h3ft.jpg

Level 7
But Siege of Orgrimmar in WoW hasnt come out yet, or has it? :D So where do you know all their spells, etc? :D (some are written on Wowhead i think, but i dont think any encounter videos are available, or are they?

And also, regarding players, heroes and stats, - For how many players is it? Will bosses and players have so much HP as in WoW, or will it be more WC3y? Should Heros spell deal 300 damage or 7500? :D

I thought i might help with 1-2 Heroes, but mine have got up to 5 spells (and its painful to get some ideas), so if i manage to add something, i might try to help :D

I thought i might help with 1-2 Heroes, but mine have got up to 5 spells (and its painful to get some ideas), so if i manage to add something, i might try to help :D

That would be actually incredibly nice of you.. I'll do my best to reward you in both reputation and map ways, it doesn't matter the spells as long as it's creative, and then again it doesn't have to be vJASS but rather a normal customized Blizzard one, make them and post them in a .wcx map + include their backstory if you can.

Level 23
If you really want people to help with content creation, especially heroes. You really need to explain the mechanics and playstyle of the map, people need direction in what kind of skill kits youre looking for.

Level 7
Yep, the same as Kino above me said, regarding me :D but currently ill be unavailable for at least week, and then il get new notebook so ill try all the new games out, + ive got part time job, and i wanted to help one more guy, so dont count on me very much, but i might :D

And as Kino said again
If you really want people to help with content creation, especially heroes. You really need to explain the mechanics and playstyle of the map, people need direction in what kind of skill kits youre looking for.
basically, if it was something like Lol (DoTA), one would want spells with crowd control, mostly single target damage or so, while spells that slow single mob down are either uterrly useless in bossfights or shouldnt be allowed (slowing Garrosh? oh cmon, that would be OP), so.. what are you looking for? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.