• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lords of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Yeah so...

1407253439_warlords-of-draenor.jpg

Optimus Grom! :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 25
I think it's great seeing Maraad. We have not seen his past, and why he is very angry in the beginning of an episode. He's just so badass, I see even Draenei can turn to bloodlust, he's truly a champion and a paragon. But I think it's better seeing this Ner'zhul/Gul'dan/Blackhand episode. But not sure why they don't put both, but they're very popular even in Azeroth, so maybe he chose not to tell about him(but maybe lack of knowledge hehe).

Level 24
That just made Maraad look extremely dirty and evil. The light should be about persuading repentance, not killing.

Then Uther did a lot of mistakes in WarCraft III. And are you really so bigoted that you think all servants of the light to be immaculate. Does Arthas Menthil and Archbishop Benedictus ring any bell?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
That just made Maraad look extremely dirty and evil. The light should be about persuading repentance, not killing.

That's exactly what makes him unique. I hate the Draneis since they act like knights in shining armor. "Praise the light" and so on, this guy has seen some warfare at least, and it shows.

There are no angels in WoW, corruption and inperfection will always exist, sorry :p

_PV

_PV

Level 7
The Lords of War series is brilliant! Blizzard really out did themselves there. It's also a little lore-enriching... Which will do most of those WoW players (that just gear up till end-game and not really have an idea what's going on except tactics) some good :)

When I viewed the Kargath video, I literally had to pause and go get me some tea cause that sh!t was tight! Every episode succeeds in sending a chill down my spine.

Hope the game lives up to the expectations!

Status
Not open for further replies.