• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EMO Thrall WOOT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
EMO Thrall WOOT!!!!(THIS THREAD IS SOLVED SOS TOP CALLING ME TROLL)

hey guys its me again hahahaha sry keep asking for help
:ogre_love::ogre_love:

do u guys know how to remove doodads?
i cant find an eraser tool at the doodad pallet

i usualy remove tree using cliffs
but thats 2x the work

Last edited:
Level 12
It's annoying, multiple helpers here have asked you politely to stop. I'm done with it.

You shall officially get no help from me if the Thread name is unrelated.

Level 9
Btw if we even ignore your question this is very basic question! Also some doodads can't be removed with terrain cliff so wtf...

Are you creating thread for spam or what?

DO I LOOK LIKE IM SPAMING?
wew...so rude u guys...
im realy asking or the doodad help my map is full of rocks and i want to remove it...
nvm.. im sory for it....

and im trying to be serious at the request section but non replied....hmmm this is why im grabing ur attention :)

Level 21
If you want help you should quit with the random and annoying titles.

No one is hating on you at all, but you should quit it, and actually post something worth helping with.

All these random topics you make are just useless.

DO I LOOK LIKE IM SPAMING?
wew...so rude u guys...
im realy asking or the doodad help my map is full of rocks and i want to remove it...
nvm.. im sory for it....

learn the rules before you post a thread... I think this is why the people from other forums ignore you...

and its pretty normal that only a few people reply to posts, you need to learn to live with it...

Level 12
Look...

The Title = The Head of the Topic...Geez...If you are in the presentation and you start with some silly little Opening. Many people will ignored the presentation and go home.
~_~...It is logical isn't it?

If I was in a business meeting talking about allocating spending of funds, and it started off with something like "ELVIS WAS KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS!" I sure as hell wouldn't vote for approval.

Oh, wait, maybe the metaphor was too complicated?

Level 11
If I was in a business meeting talking about allocating spending of funds, and it started off with something like "ELVIS WAS KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS!" I sure as hell wouldn't vote for approval.

Oh, wait, maybe the metaphor was too complicated?

Geez. Stop this madness, I hate English Subject and stop the off topic here.
Hahaha. Bloody learn your lesson it helps you improve.

TOPIC SOLVED,

Level 9
I think he's too DUMB to even digest the lessons that we're trying to teach him...

this thread needs to be closed...

wow thx for the ''DUMB'' i apprecciate it

nvm i understand nerds nowadays..coz i play WoW bfore

to others yes i will state my problem as the title next time
im very sorry for the mayhem i coz hahahaha baybehh
and sory for being anoyying but thats just me how can i help it baybehh:ogre_kawaii:

you know why I called you DUMB?

its because rather than trying to digest the things we said right away (considering all of your other threads), what you did is to try to defend why your thread names are like this which is clearly unnecessary...

you see, rather than accepting that you are wrong (which is already clear), you tried to make it look like its the only choice left...

Level 6
You are a troll, you don't know even to write a neat comment. I saw all your posts and they are example like this:

1. umm nvm that would be messy
can u make me a forked lifedrain
and a forked chain lighting?(if can,i want i can chnge the lightning color)

btw thanks mckill i will use the kamehameha too

2. umm its real..that is just my signiture hahaha
i dont knw where is compter tech zzzzzzzz pls help hehe god bless

Level 9
You are a troll, you don't know even to write a neat comment. I saw all your posts and they are example like this:

1. umm nvm that would be messy
can u make me a forked lifedrain
and a forked chain lighting?(if can,i want i can chnge the lightning color)

btw thanks mckill i will use the kamehameha too

2. umm its real..that is just my signiture hahaha
i dont knw where is compter tech zzzzzzzz pls help hehe god bless

im a troll huh>? this was like my first few threads when i was start posting on hive ask the mods iv been flagged and iv changed so gtfo if knw nothing

EDIT:i didnt write those comments for you paccy why do you bother that much?did i hurted ur mom writing those comments?
why all of you just cant get enough of me

and dont use those silly fonts it makes u look dumb check the date of the thread and try to look at your self
EDIT:you came out of nowhere and sudenly criticise people? is that what you do in your country?

Level 6
You are troll. You are reported have a nice day. TROLL

Troll%20Alert%20-%20No%20BS.jpg

Level 12
Almost a month passed.

He's already been reprimanded not once, but TWICE about his postings.

Ain't nothing going to come out of reporting a month old post. You're the troll, calling an old troll a troll that he no longer is. Well...at least not as bad.

Level 11
Almost a month passed.

He's already been reprimanded not once, but TWICE about his postings.

Ain't nothing going to come out of reporting a month old post. You're the troll, calling an old troll a troll that he no longer is. Well...at least not as bad.

Yah it is almost a month now and look...someone has bump again to this solved tread and report it???...Geez...

People, I am dissapoint

This thread died a while ago, and yet people just had to start posting again
I'm sure this has been reported at least 3 times now, why has it yet to be closed?

Meanwhile, people just keep random bullshit in this thread that had already been resolved. If you seriously want people to stop feeding the troll, then stop doing it yourself - whether or not BB is a troll or not, if you suspect so posting something like "you're a troll" is still feeding regardless of your intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.