• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make a model's size in the Model Editor Big and small?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi there Hivers.

Here's the cut. I've been thinking of giving model editing a shot. So I did. Nut now, I don't know simple tricks with the model editor. I was wondering how to change a model's size.

Would anyone please help me? I would really appreciate it.

If you people are wondering, I want to know how to change the model size because I have a sword attachment that is fairly small for the Arthas model. So I was trying to fit it in.

Thank you people very much.
Thegreatjoshua

Hi there Hivers.

Here's the cut. I've been thinking of giving model editing a shot. So I did. Nut now, I don't know simple tricks with the model editor. I was wondering how to change a model's size.

Would anyone please help me? I would really appreciate it.

If you people are wondering, I want to know how to change the model size because I have a sword attachment that is fairly small for the Arthas model. So I was trying to fit it in.

Thank you people very much.
Thegreatjoshua

I personally Recommend you use Matrix Eater to Scale the model, Because you can scale the Bone as Well...

If you Resize it in Magos, The Animation will screw up
Or if you Resize it in Mdlvis, you can Readjust the bone Manually

Status
Not open for further replies.