• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i want to play orpgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i want to play orpgs but there are none being hosted via us east. where do i find good orpgs? :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Level 6
I'd be keen, I have a whole stash of em most of which I never even got close to finishing but I'd love to find a few people to play through them with ^_^ getting back into em haha!
EDIT: I'm capable of hosting via all battle.net servers :) though I live in NZ so it might be a little bit laggy for you all :c

Level 29
Would like to noob around in tkok with a group, i never had really a chance at enjoying it. Its just always atleast one guy hurryingly power-lvling you through. Yeah i gained lvls fast but ask me what is tactics for boss encounter, what spell or gear is good for char x, what does mob y: null knowledge.
Result has always been a lonely char with ragtag equipment, sitting alone at some settlement, having no idea where to next or wtf to do at all. :p

Level 6
Just got back from a 3 day tramp (my course is awesome!) Back on topic as I said, I can host, got all tonight/tomorrow to play (NZ time), but a few I wouldn't mind playing/replaying would be TKoK, Epic Quest, Ragos, Vquest, T'Eve and Master Crafters to name a few I know of/have plenty more but yeah those are what come to mind for me.

Last edited:
Level 6
I Multi-realm host so it doesn't matter, if you add kevlamin you'll be able to see my bot's games, Skype was just an Idea to make things slightly easier to co-ordinate either way I'm Autohosting Ragos right now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.