• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where can I find active WC3 MMORPG Map Communities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well the title says it all, I've been playing WC3 for over 6 years now, and while I love DotA and other popular maps, I have a really hard time finding people willing to play not-so-popular ORPG such as Tower Defenses, or Twilight's Eve and similar ORPGS, especially Vampirism Beast (the original one isn't played anymore, idk why). They are such a delight for me, but most people I play with haven't even heard of those maps, they mostly play DotA.

tl;dr: where can I find a good community for TD and such?

Level 3
In for answers :p. Just returned to warcraft 3 recently after 5 years absence. Only 1 of my friends still plays. Would love to find an active community that plays anything else than those zillion dota lobbies there are out there ^^

Level 3
I'm using gameranger mostly. And currently just befriending anyone who somewhat talks to me XD. (And actually SPEAKS english :p)

Soon I'll have a clan of my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.