• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Far Seer - Creepy Texture ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to show you something I found recently.. Beware it is not what you think.. I found it while browsing trough textures, it is in the Far Seer's texture.
zj9eh3.gif

What do you think about it?

Level 17
you think this is a joke ?

666 is the key which unlocks the identity of the antichrist. by unlocking his identity you can face the beast and if you get past the beast you can talk to the almighty this sign can only be noticed by those who are worthy and it so appears that you are worthy and can proudly say:

reaper.png

666 is the key which unlocks the identity of the antichrist. by unlocking his identity you can face the beast and if you get past the beast you can talk to the almighty this sign can only be noticed by those who are worthy and it so appears...bla bla bla
You poor thing:<
Why the heck would Blizzard put those *signs there if not for fun?
Come one! cut the crap:thumbs_down:

666 is the key which unlocks the identity of the antichrist. by unlocking his identity you can face the beast and if you get past the beast you can talk to the almighty this sign can only be noticed by those who are worthy and it so appears that you are worthy and can proudly say.

Please put the image in the "hidden tabs". It is taking up too much space and distracting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.