• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Multiboard Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I have a question about multiboards.

How will I make a part of the multiboard only be able to be seen by team one and the other part for team 2 ??

If anyone knows, I would appreciate your help. Credits will be given :)

Level 11
You can only see specific parts of the enemies multiboard like level's and their name but you would not see additional information. What should I do ?? :)

Level 17
You can only see specific parts of the enemies multiboard like level's and their name but you would not see additional information. What should I do ?? :)

maybe do 1 multiboard to each player and show to every player his multiboard? like lets say u have multiboard array, so show to player 1 the multiboard[1] (example if GetLocalPlayer()==Player(0) then show multiboard[1] endif but u can do it with a simple array)

i show a example
JASS:
set a = 0
   loop
        exitwhen a > 9    
         if ( GetLocalPlayer() == Player(a) ) then
                call MultiboardDisplay(udg_Multiboard[a], true)
                call MultiboardMinimize(udg_Multiboard[a],false)
        endif
set a = a + 1
endloop

Level 18
If it's not possible with one multiboard, then it's definitely possible if you have a different multiboard for each player (because you can show/hide multiboards locally per player).

Status
Not open for further replies.