• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] BUG when reviving hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Maybe it's because of the death animation or birth animation ...if he cant play it then he cant revive at all.

Well sounds weird tho but I have no other explanation. It might just be a bug.

Level 13
So what is the problem then? Simply force him to whatever allows him to be revived and then revive him. Do note that you might want to wait a bit between dying and reviving as the unit may not be entirely dead yet.

that is the bug in w3... the hero is totally dead... you can see his icon to be disabled meaning hes dead... unable to control.. and when a trigger "unpause" the dead hero.. it actually comes to life (I have a trigger that checks the hero's life % every 0.03 seconds so I can see the life) BUT ...the hero icon is still disabled.. no Hero is revived.. I don't understand why my trigger (Checkig life % every 0.03 sec) runs even though I am checking if the Hero is alive ..It's like the dead hero becomes invisibly alive when unpaused...that is so wierd....and when you revive that hero by using "Hero - Instantly revive this hero" ..it doesn't work

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Dead heroes are hidden, paused and moved to the top left corner of the map. If you "unhide" them and move them inside play field you can even see their floating corpse.

It is best to not mess with dead heroes and either leave them dead at the top left corner of the map or to revive them and bring them back into play.

Level 6
Dead heroes are hidden, paused and moved to the top left corner of the map. If you "unhide" them and move them inside play field you can even see their floating corpse.
Thanks for the info Doctor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.