• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplicitjohn

X

xplicitjohn

In my map, if a hero dies during a wave. The player will have to wait till the end of the wave to revive. I managed to get 1 hero to be revived but if 2 hero dies, the last one dead revives. Help?

Death
  • Death
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set DEAD = (Dying unit)
      • Unit Group - Add DEAD to DEADHERO
Revival
  • Revive
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing dead as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in DEADHERO and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Hero - Instantly revive DEAD at (Center of (Playable map area)), Show revival graphics

xplicitjohn

X

xplicitjohn

This is because the trigger itself is not MUI
Meaning, only the last unit will be revived because it has overwrite the recent last unit (2 last unit)

Im not good with MUI can u help?

xplicitjohn

X

xplicitjohn

• Hero - Instantly revive DEAD at (Center of (Playable map area)), Show revival graphics
Should be

• Hero - Instantly revive Picked Unit at (Center of (Playable map area)), Show revival graphics

OMG works! TYVM :D. Such a simple thing and i couldnt even figure it out. So stupid XD

Status
Not open for further replies.