• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft III Viewer

This is a program that lets you view models, skins, export and can convert textures.
Contents

Warcraft III Viewer (Binary)

Level 9
Wrote this on WC3Sear.ch as well...
Mainly for TheProphet...

A nice touch to this tool would be a feature like this: each new skin you MOD and add in the re-map dialog should be assigned a separate thread to "watch" for any changes brought to the file (size, time etc.)..

This way, you could actually skin in real-time.

Level 1
Yeah I know i'm a noob but please help

How do i open it XD its a readme file and iono how to open mpq files either
----------------------------------------
Nvm i figured out how to use winRaR lol

Level 1
The son of a bitch put malicious software in this, this is my first post but my virus scan picks up programs like this in compressed files, so luckly i just deleted the compressed file. The malware it picked up was PAK_Generic.001

I'd recommend doing a virus/spyware scan on your C drive.

I just want to ask the person who put this image viewer on this site, why did you put a trojan in this program?

Level 7
There is a little problem to it.
You see, there is this 'Associate BLP & MDX Extension' Option.
But there isn't any option to 'Unassociate' it.

Here's a tutorial for people who want to remove this tool forever on your computer *Including File Extension To This Tool'

- Fully Delete The Tool
- Click Start -> Run -> Type in 'RegEdit' and Enter.
- Find HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExt\
- Delete .MDX and .BLP
- Done.

Boo! go Model Editor!

Level 1
There is a little problem to it.
You see, there is this 'Associate BLP & MDX Extension' Option.
But there isn't any option to 'Unassociate' it.

Here's a tutorial for people who want to remove this tool forever on your computer *Including File Extension To This Tool'

- Fully Delete The Tool
- Click Start -> Run -> Type in 'RegEdit' and Enter.
- Find HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExt\
- Delete .MDX and .BLP
- Done.

Boo! go Model Editor!

War3ModelEditor by MagosX is better but i only use this tool to view my downloaded textures/models/blps. Great tool. :) 5/4

Level 1
everytime i try to get this program to work it keeps telling me im missing a csip.dll file...any one know whats up....same thing happens with the installation of image extractor

D: PLEASE HELP