• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I am doing a region map, where I have the playable map area and then a character steps on a region and is teleported inside the building (located in a corner of the map)

I am just having trouble figuring out what to do for the library, I wanted to do something opulent, but I really only have 2 available interchangable map terrain slots, those being rough dirt and trim grass. I already decided I wanted to swap out trim grass with red carpet so that leaves rough dirt.

Level 6
You can use doodads with a realy flat size, i think its Z Angle you need to change and make a doodad realy flat.
Then you take a wooden looking doodad and place it above the ground, there you got your Libary Floor.

But you should bring some experience when building houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.