• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clear Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Nothing special really. Just felt like doing another terrain ;)

Attachments

• Clear Sky.jpg
    Clear Sky.jpg
    778.6 KB · Views: 181
Level 10
Good job, looks like you took your time and i like the Felwood tile in there. (if thats what it is)

Only thing i can say is looks like most of the trees have same rotation but otherwise good variation in doodads.

Nice job on the grass, looks like you placed them 1 at time not just using giant brush size and you adjusted the height on some of them.

Level 34
No kidding, it's pretty close to Belgarath's copy of my terrain. So I guess original credits are mine. *smug*

Those shrubs don't seem terribly tropical, but meh.

Level 11
Thanks for the comments, guys ^^ And seriously I had no idea that it looked so much to Belgarath's and Gilles terrains. I just checked them out to bring back my memory of how they looked and I must say they look pretty simular. I want to apologise to Gilles and Belgarath if I ofended them with this terrain, I didn't mean to copy them or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.