• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant load next map or cause it cant log on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
  • Victory Player 1
    • Events
      • Player - Player 2 Supplies Used changes
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
      • (Player (Triggering player) Supplies Used) <= 0
    • Actions
      • UI - Display "Your mission is complete!" for (All players) to Subtitle area
      • Game - Set the next map to "Maps\Level2.SC2Map"
      • General - Wait 1.0 Game Time seconds
      • Game - End game in Victory for player 1 (Hide dialogs, Hide score screen)
When first map is complete, it goes to log in menu and says' Unable to open map'. Is it because you play the map from the editor why it cant load it? I think that should be the Map Path, like war3 you dont have to type C:\Games\War3 etc just the Maps folder of sc2

Level 2
It seems that if you place the map file directly into the Starcraft II folder (with no subfolders) it works. There must be an issue with the filepath string.

Level 2
It works also in the editor test mode, the problem is that you have to put the map in the Starcraft II main folder, I don't know how make it read the subfolders.

Level 2
I've tried all the combinations, besides the Galaxy Editor autocompletes double backslashes when compiling a script so it's correct also to put the single backslash

Level 1
I actually figured out how to make that action work from the editor. You have to have the map that you are trying to load in the Maps folder in your starcraft 2 folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.