• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Needs fix spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

There is no way this spell could possibly be approved in it's current state. It creates a hashtable at every single spellcast.
My bad, I make it sound as if it is. I meant after fixing it, but yes, my post does not make this out.
The only really bad thing about the review was that Magtheridon did not mention this critical flaw in his review.
Oh, I only judged depending on the moderation.
Also, this submission is from 2012... we are kind of beating a dead horse here if we have to go back that far to find unjustified "needs fix" submissions.
Still a 'Needs Fix' that can be moved to 'Approved' if someone fixed it, one less in the pool of 'Needs Fix'.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Wait, this topic is not about approving spells after they got fixed, but to lower the standards for approval themselves.

Any particular reason why "Needs fix" resources in spell section are visible, unlike the other sections? That makes it looks dirty, since in fact ~55% of spell section consists of needs fix resources. Just my opinion, make them invisible. But discussion is better.
The initial discussion was about 'Needs Fix' resources being showed and therefore making the spell section look dirty.

One solution would be to fix these.

Status
Not open for further replies.