• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Narutards v2.9

Narutards is a Naruto Trivia game. This game is all about who has the most knowledge about the anime: Naruto. If you answer a question correctly, you will gain 1 point. If answered incorrectly, depending on which mode is chosen depends on how your character is treated.
THIS MAP IS PROTECTED!!!

v2.9 - Player 1(Red) may now choose from two game modes in the beginning. Classic Mode and Points Mode. If Points Mode is chosen, you may now choose from a range of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 points as the win cap.

Note: The original author never left his name in the map, and he left a comment stating that he would want someone to continue his work. Not to mention in his version, he had so many mispellings and errors, so I've fixed all of that and have added many more things.
Contents

Narutards v2.9 (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: First trivia map I ever saw. And it isn't that bad and seems to be fairly popular from time to time. Approved.

M

Craka_J: First trivia map I ever saw. And it isn't that bad and seems to be fairly popular from time to time. Approved.

Level 4
Man if u want a "real" naruto trivia u should give more details about the answer in the game because the answer can writen in diffrent ways other than that its a nice map

PS 4 your info (s-class nin in not one with sannin nor same lv)

Level 5
naruto is a great anime, but them Americans ruin it by their Censoring and wierd translations. (especially their names)

WHATS GOING on with Sasuke and Sakura's name?
I pronounce them as:
Sa-Su-Ke(Sa as in S-Ah!; Su as in Soup; Ke as in Kay!)
Sa-kura(Sa as in S-ah!;Kura as in Cur-a.)

Why:
For Sasuke, in Yugioh, Joey summons a Sasuke warrior, and someone summons a Ninja grandmaster Sasuke.

For Sakura, In Pokemon, They meet up with a female named Sakura. Dont know any Cardcaptor Sakura Pronounces.

Level 1
Since it's so controversial and I just love to stick my nose in where it doesn't really matter I think I'll point out a few issues with people hating Naruto and some about liking it. :ogre_haosis:

Against:
Ninjas in Orange Jumpsuits: Naruto is subject to the same form of cartoony and slapstick humour that Anime is known for. Whilst this is not a bad thing it does tend to put people off if they want to see something serious.

Shounen: Most Shounen manga suffer from the fact that they are Shounen. The main character is unlikely to die so there is very little suspense. Naruto overcomes this by putting the expendable characters in danger and, as we have seen, they aren't afraid to kill of fan favorites if it serves a purpose (Jiraiya, Itachi).

Anime: I like animé but understand those who say that they don't like it due to the style of it. Looking at most Animé/Manga we see that it looks highly unrealistic in how the characters are drawn and that can bother some people. It is also animation and therefore there are no stunts to wow at which even further dissolves the connection to reality. It works for us but not everyone.

For:
Creativity: Naturo is a creative, fun and at points gripping series. It is certainly worthy of being the No.1 Shounen in Japan even though it has it's flaws. The biggest problem with Naruto is that until the Shippuden time-skip there are a lot of irritating aspects that make it sillier than it need be at times but it works well to juxtapose the darker themes of shippuden as well as some interesting revelations.

Characters: The characters in a Naruto are really the most important aspect as we can see from Bleach and Fairy Tail having fairly weak writing but interesting characters, Bleach being the weaker on characters. I am fairly sure that if you pointed at anyone who sees through the most primary layers of the series and into the background mechanics of their relationships and struggles and asked them to name their favorite five characters, Naruto wouldn't be at the top.

There. Important and relevant reasons why Naruto is good but valid reasons for people not to like it. Though I doubt this will settle anything I hope it gives a more detailed view. Anyone who would like to follow this up or have any form of conversation regarding to Animé (because it's always nice to meet nice people to talk to) then message me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001036772304