• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blinkmania v0.2b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
kelogsloops presents to you,
Blinkmania!

Intro
Choose from either the cunning and sneaky Blinkers or aid the Green Mean Chopping Machines in their conquest to destroy all of their enemies, the Blinkers!
- Blinkers
The Blinkers must survive for five minutes! They can build blockers to block their enemies paths and defend themselves, or seek aid in constructing a slowing tower which will slow your enemies and defeat the vicious Choppers!
Otherwise, they can always revert to their sneaky ways, Blinking.

- Green Mean Chopping Machines
The evil Choppers must destroy and crush their blinkers before the time expiration ends. They can send powerful waves through the ground to cause buildings to tremble and blinkers to defeat! They can empower themselves with speed to grant them agile swiftness or cover themselves in flames which will incinerate blockers. Although these machines look 'heavy', they can obtain the ability to swiftly Blink like the Blinkers after reaching a limit!

The map is set out into four sections, the middle being the place where the choppers / blinkers are spawned. The map is very small, but that makes it harder and easier depending on the situation. There are four little mazes and the blinkers are allowed to move freely in and out and use these mazes to their advantage, BUT! Choppers can be cunning and deceiving, tricking the Blinkers into a false security, then killing them with Shockwave or Blink.
Its a fast game and doesn't really require strategy.

What we're looking for
All we need now, is IDEAS, TOP PRIORITY! Then leading second place with Feedback / Suggestion and TESTERS!
I would appreciate it so much if anybody could test or suggest or anything to help me! Also, hosting would be very nice .

Visit us at http://wote.ipbfree.com!

Created by kelogsloops
Thanks to my friends who helped test; mikazuki, Syaorann, ShadoW_BreakeR, raging_tiger, ph__, reila, Spookshire, HONKID_ and -antman-.

Keywords:
blink, blinkmania, mania, tag, blinkers, choppers, bad, guys, good, guys, teleport, funny, minigame
Contents

Blinkmania v0.2b (Map)

Reviews
14:05, 4th Feb 2009 Septimus: Source rejected.
Level 19
A fun, fast paced tag game!
It seems a little easy for the blinkers though, as when they have scouted the whole map, they can escape very easily. I suggest making the blinker's blink very short ranged (like 400 or less)
4/5

Level 3
Ahahah the terrain is poor because the maps small, and can't make it really make it amazing terrain. All i can do to make it look nice is through doodads D:

about the rest, its because this map was made sometime in february and i only recently started it up again. D:

Level 3
Oh i meant towards Septimus

but THANKS :D yeah i guess its a little easy for the blinkers, but then again the choppers can shockwave the WHOLE map literally, so i don't know :D

ahahha yeah its really fast

people want me to make it -reset command, so i'm working on it now ;D hope ill see u around :D