• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to test my Icon-making skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
[Iconmaking] LFW!

Sup guys.
I think I've never made a icon that I've made 100% self.
So I'll make a "homemade" icon to the first person who posts in this forum.

EDIT: I'll do icon/s to the first person who posts AFTER a complete project.

Remember:
  • I won't do anything to simple (etc. "Do a goat for me") I really like to draw beasts and monsters and not common farm animals).
  • Please tell me what icon-type you want (etc. BTN, PASBTN).
  • Disabled icons is included.
  • I'd like to have cred for my icons if you use them in your maps.

BTN_skeleton_shield.jpg

Skeleton Shield to Newominus
ElementalBTN_Elemental.jpg

Elemental to ChaosKnight
ArrowLeft-1.jpg
PASBTN_Questionmark.jpg
RustyTickwithcircle.jpg
ArrowRight-1.jpg

Rusty-themed tools to Chilla_Killa

Last edited:
Level 9
Skeleton Shield, you don't have to make exactly whats there. It'd be interesting if you changed some bits n' pieces.

Shield-bone-spine.gif

Level 7
It isn't really a large pic you got, but I'll do my best to make a icon for you.
I'm thinking about to just have the upper part of the shield on the icon. The only changes I'll do (if it is ok for you) is that the eyes of the skulls are glowing.

Edit: Here is a pic of a skull (fast drawn on my computer).
skull.jpg

Last edited:
Level 9
i ment in the style of the orcship like cartoonish or real looking it whas intended like ships from 1600-1800 (reallly sorry im really sorry)

mhm but id liked to implant orcs in my map se this will be ok also can u makit it in icon size for me ?

Level 13
Could you please make like a metal or leather (grey or brown depending on what you choose) hit a person in the stomach? I tried to make it myself. I have a drawing somewhere. Gotta search through my jungle to find it.

Level 13
I mean, a boot made of metal or leather xD Forgot to add the boot. But hilarious drawing :)

Level 14
ye but u dont make anything from scratch and i reqeusted an icon from u and u lost the filezise metralex adds all files+ btn and disbtn and hes good icon maker :) (i have buttonmanager so btn is all i need :p)

You cant blame me!
It was you who didnt write me all the information you wanted so
stop crying. Your own fault.
And no, im not making them from scratch because i turn pictures into
icons :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.