• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request: A ribbon icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
-- that I can't do myself for the life of me. :p

I would like a BTN/DISBTN icon for... a red ribbon. This icon will be used for an item that parodies Final Fantasy's estranged obsession with ribbons giving a character full immunity to all status ailments. Whether or not the ribbon is the kind for your hair or something to wear doesn't really matter. It's not like FF was that descriptive of where you put it or where it's worn in the first place.

Credit will be given. I would like to see drafted versions of the icon, if possible. Of course, since this is an investment of someone else's time, I feel bad for making more demands and suppose I'll make do with what is decent.

I wonder if I should just cut+paste a random internet image, but it doesn't catch the warcraft-y feeling that icons have.

Level 5
I wouldn't do anything like that, anyway. It kind of bothers me when that happens, as well.

Thank you for taking up my request. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.