• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to change Birth Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking for a program that will let me change the birth animation of a model. I dont want to overwrite it via ingame, I want to edit the model completely. Can anyone explain to me how to do this?

Level 10
Not sure if this is the right place to post this

It's not :/
I'm looking for a program that will let me change the birth animation of a model.
MDLVis
Matrix Eater

Can anyone explain to me how to do this?
Use Matrix Eater to transfer animations, MDLVis to edit/create new animations.
If what I just wrote is boogus to you, have a look at these Matrix eater Tutorials
here, I'd also recommend visiting The Hive Modeling Tutorials, when looking for information regarding what you want to make, look for the key words "animation" "Key Frame" and "Sequence".

What you want to learn takes time if you have no prior knowledge of 3D creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.