• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Someone needs to take DBZ Tribute Ultra v9.3 and make it version 10! would it be that hard? Some New skins, make all chars balanced. Is that too much to ask?
I mean a lot of people complain about some rigged characters, but wat if all were balanced and had good skins? Like in v9.3 goku looks like uther. There is a good goku skin out there. So anyway reply cuz idk how to make or edit mps for my life so without help my dream will not become a reality.(Oh and make it kinda like a hero arena type deal where you choose chars to play as, like in DBZGT Hero Arena)

Level 8
can u try to explain it more??if u ant ver.10 then didnt u know that there wuz one but gotenkz dissapeared and if u dont know how to edit maps then y u complaining??? v9.3 is heavily protected and only a smart kid with the right programs can unprotct it, or deprotect it

Status
Not open for further replies.