• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

DBZ Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, well I'm going to try and make a DBZ hero siege im not very good with world edit and my parents don't let me download stuff to make my own skins/models. So i wanted somebody to make me a Bebi = bebi-vegeta form would be good but I would take a different form. Goku super sayin (no idea how to spell sayin) 4. The best one with him being part monkey. A vegeta and some other DBZ characters would be good to. I need as many as possible but I dont expect every person to be custom modeled only a few

:grin::grin::grin:

forgot to say i check in every now and then and i am getting tft in the mail in 1-5 days so take as much time as you need (more than 5 days if needed... no idea how long it takes).

Last edited:
Level 1
thanks... are they models? skins? or both?

EDIT1:
i just looked at the bebi vegeta model and it kinda looks like crap... the colors all merged and they need more detail on face

EDIT2:
any goku ss4?

Do NOT double-post. Use the Edit button at the bottom right of your post.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
Then why don't you stay there considering this site is so against ripping and stealing? Considering the fact if you keep linking to it you'll be banned, why don't you save the moderators the trouble.

Level 1
1 more question... well 2. What thing do you download to compile the files?

And question number 2 is well is it ok to take peoples models they post? or do you have to ask the people who made them or the site they are

Ok. Well I noticed a problem... I'm not aloud to dl anything bc ill be kicked off the cp forever from my parents and i have a ton of virus scans so i cant dl anything what so ever. Is there any way to have somebody make a map with the custom models/skins/spells on it? and then give it to me and i will do all of the trigger work and map stuff etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.